part (17)

Trd person pov :

Jenne :( she was about to go out i quickly hold her hand tightly )wh_ where do you think your going Lisa . ( drunk tone ) Take off your clothes. I want you right now. ( cold tone )

Lisa shake her head no

Jennie : I said I want you now. Just give me what the fuck I want. Or you want me to fuck author women. ( angry tone )

Lisa : can you please leave me alone jenne you know it's already fucking 2 PM and Ella is sleeping please let's sleep. And I know you can do that jennie you can just fuck women around you every time you get horny right you don't care about authors felling you just want fuck . Then go fuck them i don't care. ( broke tone )

Jennie : why do you always wanted to fight with me when every fucking time I ask you about sex ( shout angrily ) I just want fucking one thing but you blame me for every thing. And yes I want to fuck author women becauseof you. You didn't give me that satisfaction. I need that. I fucking love you Lisa that's why I'm here for you.
( drunk tone )

Lisa : if you love me then why you always cheated on me. What you think I didn't saw you fucking that waiter . I fucking saw you jennie ( cry) but I'm still here with you because I know one day you'll change and come back to me.

Jennie : ( shock ) lili you know I love you right baby yes I agree with that. Yes I fuck her because of my hormones it's not me lili it's not me trust me. ( soft tone )

Lisa : please leave me alone jennie. I want some space please. Just for tonight. I want space. ( crying) ( about to leave )

Jennie : how much money do you want for one night. Ha tell me how much money do you want or you want big house. Cars. My company what else do you want tell me so that I can have you ( cold tone ) you don't want to make love with me right so let me have one night with you because I know your such a whore. You are thinking about another bick . That's why you always reject me .

Lisa :( slap her hard ) I fucking hate you jennie . Why Do you always think I'm with you just because money. I don't need anything from you. I'm happy that I have. I'm not like the like your girls just wanted money. ( hurt )

Jennie : you fucking slap me . How dare you ill fucking punish you and fuck you like a bitch until your holes Start bleeding whore .

And yeah you don't need my money because your author boyfriend jungkook give you that right ( slap her hard ) and your not going to let me fuck you because you want save that from author. They will not fuck you when they found out that your pussy is not tight. Because I fuck you first right . Now take off your clothes now.

Lisa : jennie please stop this ( hold my right cheek ) if you can't respect me then please respect my friends. He is not like that he is good man.

Jennie : I don't care. I know he just wants to fuck you like me. do it before I tear them apart ( order with more firn and darken tone jennie just couldn't understand why she suddenly in this kind of situation this wasn't the things she had in her mind this is worse the getting eating by wolves .

Lisa : no please I'm not ready please jennie your just drunk let sleep ( hold her hand gently)

Jennie : no fucking way ( Now I got her in the room pushing her againstthe wall as her wrists pinned above her head . I started open - mouted
Suckling down her throat got her Back arching. Lisa let out a sound after my lips tracing to her collar my hands then release her wrists. Rushingly
Took off her shirt revealing two not so big but fucking gorgeous boobs bounced in front of my face. My mouth watering they were extremely