part (5)

Jennie : Lisa ( i call her name ) you want to talk right. Baby but can****** ( suddenly my phone started ring so check and saw its my baby ella. ) hello baby want happen do you want something.

Ella : yes Papa..... can you please come with Lisa unni I miss you ( started to cry ) please

Jennie: hey baby don't cry papa is coming OK my baby wait for me I'm coming don't cry.

Lisa : what happened......

Jennie : why don't you tell me ella is sick (mad tone )

Lisa : i told you about ella last night but your just busy with your girls..... i can't wait i need to go my sister is waiting

.jennie : no your not going alone. Wait for me I'm coming just let me change first

Lisa : i don't care i have to go..... and you also need to go office i can take care of my sister i don't need your help

Jennie: why can't you understand. she need me she want me to there and if you don't want to come with me. then don't come I am not asking you to come. just go to your home I'll come there and don't tell me . I can do whatever I want and I can take care of her i don't need you. so don't you fuvking dare to teach me what to do not . Just wait here.

Lisa : ( i can't do anything this woman can't understand i have to go. Ahh God please help me ella baby wait for me )

::::::::Fast forward ::::::::
(Lisa house )

Lisa pov: ( after Jenny changing her clothes we come to my house in car we both of didn't talk) ella baby I'm sorry unnie is really bad I'm really sorry baby please forgive unnie .....

Ella : unnie your my best unnie and I'm not mad at you because i love you. I just call you because i miss you so don't be sad. ( hug her unnie)

Lisa : thank you baby your my best baby ( kiss her )

Ella : but i want papa

Lisa : she is coming baby don't worry.

( after some time )

Jennie : ella baby how are you my baby .

Ella : papa i miss you (started crying )

Jennie : baby i also miss you

Liaaa : miss you my ass. Just tell her what your papa was doing this morning

Jennie :Lisa don't talk to my baby like that

Ella : papa what unnie is talking about . please tell me. And why she is mad at you. Papa please don't hurt her we only have her and i love her.

Jennie : baby she is talking nonsense just ignore her and no baby I am not going to hurt her . it just your unnie didn't listen to me so I need to give her punishment. and your papa loves both of you and your brother so don't be sad. Let's eat ice cream okay baby .

Ella : thank you papa your my best papa

Jennie:And your my best baby.

Ella : papa can we sleep first .

Jennie : OK baby let's sleep.

Lisa: you guys can sleep. i need to prepare our lunch I know you guys are hungry so let's eat first.

Jennie : no your not going. I'll order something for us. just stay here with us. she miss you and me too. so let's sleep first I know you also didn't sleep last night so let's sleep.

Lisa : ( i lay beside ella and jennie was back hugging me )

(After some time )

Lisa :( ella is sleeping peacefully . but this woman beside me. didn't stop touching me and I just hate it .) Jennie can you please stop touching me. Let me sleep . please ( slow said )

Jennie: just sleep don't mind me ( slow kiss her neck and massaging her boob$) ahh baby i miss you ( moan slowly ) just let daddy do his job

Lisa: can't you see ella is sleeping beside us.

Jennie : OK I'll stop but first you need to hold and massage my d!ck under the blanket

Lisa : can't you understand i don't fuvking love you so please shut up I don't care you can just go to your girls I don't need you and you also told me you are coming here just for ella not for me so get lost.

Jennie : so you really need your punishment. I'm not going let you go this time...... ( suddenly her phone started ring. I saw junkook calling her. Get her phone)

Lisa : jennie give me my phone let me see

Jennie; just fuvking come next room

( continue)

( please like share comment and give me some advice)