part ( 3 )

Lisa pov : ( right now we are in jennies house. She just push me on the bed ) jennie can you please stop. You already hurt me . Please i need to go now my family is waiting for me. Please

Jennie : ohh you want me to let you go so you can fuvk your boys. No baby your my. And I'm going to fuvk you really hard that you can't walk. ( I push her on the bed and started to kiss her. )

Lisa: jennie please stop . ( i started to cry. I know if i tell her to stop. She will never stop I just give up. ) ahhh jennie please slow down ahhh

Jennie: no my slave I love to hurting you. Just like you hurt my heart. You didn't like it when i touch you. like it when I touch them I play with them you know I have a lot of girls and i love them not you i just want to use you for your body you are my my slave my fuvk toy just for using and now I am going to punish you baby so now get what daddy giving you I know you also like to get fuvk by man . You like big d!ck so come

Lisa ( how can I tell you jennie that how much I love you. But you always hurt me. ) jennie please stop i can't do this tonight please i have to go home. My sister is sick please ( yes I have sister her name is ella she is 12 year old and one brother he is 10 year old and I am 22. For my family i have to do anything I love them so much. )

Jennie : so what Haa. Do you think I'm stupid no baby. I know what you are going to do. You'll get any man's money and let them fuvk you right. ( I know Lisa is not like other girl but I just can't stop my jealousy when I saw her with someone. I know she and junkook are just friends but I can't control my jealousy I hate it when she is with other man. I didn't like it when I but I can't do anything I know her brother her sister . When first time I saw Lisa she was so little that time she is working as waiter in Cafe. I feel like why so beautiful angel like her is working in this kind of shop so I try to help her . that time I know that she is not mature but when I know her time get passed I know everything about that time I just promise myself that I am going to make her happy . but I can't . I can do anything to have her I know I have a lot of sugar girls but I didn't care about them one day I am going to marry her and that's what I want but I can't tell her now . I know she will leave me if I tell her . She is so innocent ) get out.

Lisa : what

Jennie : I said get out. I don't want to fuvk girl like you get out. Just go to my room. You didn't want me to touch you right so get out. I'll call my baby for fuvk not you.

Lisa : it's okay . I'm sorry you can do anything with me if you want. Just please don't hurt me . It my first time ( crying )

Jennie : I said I don't want to fuvk you. You bitc* just get out and wait for me in my room ( I'm going to Lisa house. I want to see my baby's. Yeah Lisa brother and sister. I love them so much. They are my baby's . I just lie to her because I can't tell her that I'm going to see her sister and brother . )

Lisa : can you please at least give me kiss. ( look down ) I miss you

Jennie : OK but in one conditions. You have to give me something before I go out

  You have to give me something before I go out

( continue)

( English is my not first language so please understand my typing mistake thank you)