part ( 28 )

* Jennie pov *

After doing my job i wash my hands. And also wash my face. It's already late hope lisa is sleeping peacefully.

I turned  around and   open bathroom door. And about to go to bed i saw our rooms light off. 

But what I saw makes my heart beat so fast. Lisa sleeping fully  naked. She even remove her undergarment and bra . God this girl is trying to kill me know. Look what she doing.

Lili baby  ( i call her softly. Try to avoid her nakedness. I don't want her to think that . I'm trying to change myself . To be the perfect partner for her. But looks what my girl is doing.  Ashhh.

But suddenly she stand up and hugged me i could feel her breasts against my chest.

Jennie : Lisa hey you need to sleep baby. Can you   Help me to put your clothes on. ( I asked her softly. And hold her tightly ) .

Lisa : n_no i don't want. I want to sleep like this please. ( using her baby voice )

Jennie : but lisa you can't sleep like that. What if you get sick. So be a good girl and help me .

Lisa : no please i am feeling really hot I don't know why please help me jennie .  ( try to  kiss her nick )

Jennie : lisa stay still. And stop kissing me. please I'm not in the mood right now  ( lying fucking lying. In fact  I'm fucking turn on . But I don't want to hurt my baby.  What if I lose control and hurt her  physically and  mentally I don't want to hurt her now I am really a monster for  angel like her she . I know she  deserve better everything in this world  and I'm trying to be a better for her )

Lisa : why I'm not that beautiful in your eyes. Or you just like your girls . Okay let sleep. ( leaving her )

Jennie : lisa hey please don't get me wrong. I'm sorry okay. And no baby your the most beautiful girl I ever seen. Please don't get me wrong love. I just wanted to treat you better now. So ___

Lisa  didn't let me finished my words and kiss me so softly. Fuck. We can't.  I can't. Not now please. Lisa is a seductress she's unimaginable.    fuck her eyes that are so unique that that feels like she's calling you to fuck the shut out of her.

It feels like she's seducing you unintentionally like her eyes were begging me to touch her to ruin her to rip her apart and just thrust yourself domestically inside her tight pussy fuck I'm getting hard it feels uncomfortable having a hard on that I intentionally groan and push my face to her neck resting against it.

I felt her flinch by my sudden i intrusion. Her hand went to my hair gripping it softly . But I didn't budged instead. My hands went to her waist. Gripping it tightly. Already turned on by this potions fuck

JENNIE : lisa

I whispered her name against her neck as I put small kisses into it and I grew crazier.

Lisa : please take me jennie   I want you please.  ( beg her )

Jennie : Lisa can you stop this and sleep already please. I don't want to hurt you baby please. ( said softly ) ( hug her gently )

Lisa : but I want you. ( little mad tone ) ( push her on the bed. Sit on her lap making her feel my body. And lay down on the bed  ) okay then don't touch me again

JENNIE : LOVE  ( back hug her ) I'm sorry please don't be mad at me. I just thought if I want your forgiveness I need to work for that and if I want that happened then I should respect you. I know I'm not good enough for you but I want to be honest with you. I really love you lisa.  I can't imagine my life without you. I'll kill myself if you ever leave me. I wantto merry you love and have family with you. Also about your father's wish to make you doctor . I want to give you and ella best life. It's my dream love and for all of that . I have to respect you and treat you better . I love you lisa and just for you ill be better parson ( kiss her forehead ) please don't cry my love  .

LISA : I love you so much too jennie. Please don't say something like that again.  I can't live without you. I want you in every moment of my life. Just because you make some mistakes doesn't mean I'll leave you.  I love you ella love you so much too your her dada so don't say something stupid again.  And yes I'm going to give you a second  chance . Please don't broke my heart again. (  Hug her tightly )

JENNIE : I love you lili  ( kiss her lips gently ) thank you so much for giving me second chance love.

LISA : we love you too nini  ( sleep in her arms ) Goodnight. Dream of me  ( sleepy tone )

JENNIE : good night my love  ( hug her gently ) dream of me too  ( smile )

JENNIE :
next morning I wake up early to  make breakfast for lisa .  to impress her I know I am not good at cooking but I try my best to cook something for her and ella .

* After sometime *

I went to our room and saw my baby sleeping peacefully God i don't have heart to wake her up. But ashh I need too.

Jennie : baby wakey wakey  ( wakingup her slowly ) love wake up its already late. ( kiss her check )

Lisa :  w_what time is it. ( slowly open my eyes and saw Jennie. ) Good morning love. ( hug her. Put my head on her shoulder )

Jennie : baby get ready i have to go to work. And ella is going to school. ( about to kiss her lips but she moved away ) what happened love

Lisa : no  ( put my hands on my mouth ) I didn't brush my teeth yet.  Don't kiss me now. 

Jennie : what who said that. My stupid lady I'll still kiss you even if you didn't brush your teeth forever  ( laugh ) ( kiss her lips softly )  now let go take a bath first I'll wake up ella okay. 

Lisa : okay

Jennie : (  I slowly went to ella room and saw this little princess of my is doing her school routine. )  baby good morning  ( she saw me and run towards my direction and hug me ) ( smile )

Ella : Good morning dada.  I miss you. Where have you been last night.  I saw you in your room but your not there. ( pout sadly )

Jennie : I'm so sorry baby I was at work. Please forgive your dada.  I'll never make my baby sad again okay.

Ella : yeah I trust you dada. ( kiss her lips ) but dada now you have to go back I'm going to school so I have to prepare myself. Because I'm big girl now  ( proudly said )

Jennie : yes my baby you are big girl now but for me your my little baby always. Now let's go down so we can eat our breakfast. ( carry her )  ( walk downside to the kitchen and put ella between Lisa and I )

Lisa : good morning ella baby how was your sleep ( kiss her check )   you guys just sit I'll prepare the food.

Ella :  I slept well mama. And do you know I did everything by myself today. I wake up early and take a bath by myself and even i didn't disturb you.  I know you guys are tried. ( smile )

Lisa : oh my baby your so smart. Mommy love you so much sweetheart ( kiss her lips )  we are so proud of you and so lucky to have angel like you.

Jennie : yes baby we are so proud of you. And also my lili I'm so proud of you thankyou for giving me this beautiful family. ( tears eyes )

Ella : no dada don't cry mommy and I love you so much right mummy. 

Lisa : of course we love you honey . ( hug Jennie ) you are my everything.

Jennie : yeah yeah I know. Let stop this drama in the morning. ( smile ) let's make happy memories together not sad anymore.  With my princesses.

________________________________

* CONTINUE *

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE AND COMMENTS.