part (15)

Lisa pov :

* I quickly wiped my tears away contained the sound of my weeping a soon as I heard her threat.

I'm well aware of her influences and I'm not trying to Get my friend into more trouble.

Jennie : Give me the container.( jennie said cold tone )

* beckoning her hand in i know if couldn't do anything so I just handed it to her.*

Jennie : good girl she ( said grinning at me)

Lisa : w-what are you gonna do with it jennie-ssi .

Jennie : why I'll throw it away of course who knows what's in this thing i don't want you to get tummy aches . ( she answer while giving the container full of gamjatang a disgusted look.)

Lisa : No please don't miss Kim (I said walk towards her but she held her right hand up signing me to stop .)

Jennie : back away if you don't want me to go ape-shit on your ass Lisa .

(she said then she walked towards the kitchen and I followed her there she opening the container and then poured the soup in the sink and then test of it into the trash bin including the container itself .

i watched helplessly while she's doing it i wanted to protest but I know better i can't do anything about it since all of them gone when jennie was done she washed her hands
She approached me with a smile on her face and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me close to her.

Jennie : don't be too sad about it chubs.
I can cook you a better tasting gamjatang.

Lisa : it's not about that jennie it was given to me by his mom and you jus- .

(I stopped myself from talking when I noticed that she's getting angry again)

Jennie : you and that stupid fucking jungkook isn't going to happen and I will make sure of it . ( angry ). You are my fucking sluv . ( shout at her angry ) .
because for you it just a friendship but for him it's more than friends . And I don't want something must be happy to you baby .

Lisa : What are you *sniff* even t-talking about ?. what is gonna happen anyway we never looked at each other differently other than *sniffy* being friends. Miss Kim .

( She then put her left hand behind my head to pull me even close to her . while she scratches my scalp lightly )

Jennie : baby you don't know
You really are a naive human being aren't you ?. But don't worry though daddy is here to guide you as long as we are together forever. ( hold her right boob )

Lisa : ( Safe when I was even in danger if anything she's posing more threat of me then all the other people that I've met before .)
* But you misunderstanding everything jennie . Jungkook is just a nice guy. ( remove her hand from my coco melon lightly ).*

( her eyes darkened with anger when I mention jungkook once more )

Jennie : stop saying that name in front of me Lisa ( shout angry )

Lisa : I'm sorry miss Kim. ( crying silently )

Jennie : baby stop crying I'm sorry. OK I promise I'm not gonna do anything to him OK. Stop crying love.

Lisa : really miss Kim. ( said happily ) ( hug her )

Jennie : yes just for you love ( hug her tightly) now give me a kiss baby. You didn't kiss me today.

Lisa : I'm sorry come here .

Jennie :( pulled her close to me and kiss her lips softly .)
I really love your lips baby.