part (10)

(Lisa pov)

After our making love i lay on the bed try to get good sleep ah I can't believe it. i almost done that but luckily she got urgent call from her office)

* flashback*

(when we were making love suddenly Jennie's phone started to ringing )

Jennie ( I was about to suck her boobs my phone started rings ahh hate this phone ) baby girl give me a minute I'll suck your hot boobs later OK

Lisa : OK dad_daddy as your wish ( shyly said )

Jennie : ( pick up ) hello what do you want ..tell me fast if you just waste my time. I am going to you killl you .don't fucking waste my time.(mad tone )

Personal assistant : hello mis kim i called you because there is emergency in our company we need you to be here that's why. we call you sorry for disturbing you're time

Jennie : OK just wait I'll come back. (Ahh I'm getting so hard what should I do . I want to cry God it's hurt fucking so much )

Lisa : daddy are you OK (touch her arms ) you look hurt is everything OK.

Jennie : ah yes baby everything is OK don't worry ( smile at her) just rest OK I'll be back in hour love . ( kiss her lips passionately)

Lisa :(response her kiss ) take care and call me when you have time.

Jennie : yes baby don't worry I'll call you or video call you later. I love you ( I'm so hard right now but I don't think I can fuck her today. It's not like I don't want but if I fuck her now I don't think I will be able to fuck her softly . I need hard sex .i think i need good fuck . I'm not in the mood to fuck Lisa now. I'll better call irene . Yeah that's best I'll call her ) OK baby take care and don't go outside. Call me if you need anything OK byy.

Lisa : don't worry . I love you

Jennie : I love you too baby

*End the flashback *

( inside jennie office )

Jennie pov:

after my urgent meeting i come back to my cabin . Oh God I'm so tired now
I think i need to call irene (get my phone call irene )

*on the video call*

Irene : hello daddy ( said in sexy tone ) why did you call me (showing her my🍒 breast)

Jennie : ah stop making daddy hard baby just come to my office right now ( show her my dick ) look who is waiting for you.

Irene : ohh daddy just wait I'm coming . Can't wait to suck your little Kim daddy. (Touching her pussy ) see you make we so wet daddy ( show her my pussy on video call )

Jennie : come fast baby can't wait to fuck you. (end the call )

*After a few minutes later *

Jennie : I was busy looking for my baby pic ah Lisa I love you so much baby . Daddy love you so much. I can give you my whole life baby. And daddy is not sorry about fucking someone because daddy have needs that's why daddy is doing this.

* Suddenly door open *

Jennie : oh baby come here daddy needs you badly.

Irene : don't make me wait daddy just fuck me.

Jennie : "get on your knees bitch " said much more demanding. She drew a tight fist into irene hair. Look at her clothes * take them off now*

Irene : (remove my clothes and get naked in front of her. Hold my boobs) * ahh daddy this twins waiting for you so long please suck them. (Put my one boobs on her mouth )ah daddy this feel so good.

Jennie : ahh baby you taste so fucking good. I think I need your milk more then coffee. (Bit her boobs hard. Make her cry ) ah yes cry bitch cry. Ahh ( she pulled down my pants and a rock hard dick bounced out. )

Irene : ahh daddy ,I miss your monster

Irene : (wrapped my hand around impressive length. I could only imagine how well it would fill me and stretch me. The thought made my pussy jump. I'm getting so wait. So I hold her hand put in my pussy hole. ) ah jennie please slow down just fuck me daddy

Jennie : yes bitch ( stuffing my fingers in her mouth like in seductive way ) suck my fingers like my cock. You like to get fuck with me that's why you never want be in a relationship haa.

Irene :sucking her fingers * ahh ohh ahh yes daddy I just wanted you

Irene :sucking her fingers * ahh ohh ahh yes daddy I just wanted you. No oneelse just you daddy. Tell me daddy I'm better fucker right say you like me the way I like you

Jennie : yes baby girl i like you too you are my favourite toy after Lisa. fuck

Irene :oh daddy just fuck me now i can't wait anymore wow daddy it's huge ( slowly running her fingers up and down .grabbing it trying to fit my hand around her. All the while there was still a strong grip in my hair that seemed to be pushing her head towards the tip.

Jennie : come on sult. Swallow my cock. I want to hear you choke ( irene bit her lips lining her mouth up with the length at first her. She teasing kissed the head. Then ran her tongue leisurely up and down .all the while she kept eye contact with me .

*After they had sex 3 hours *

Lisa pov : after jennie left i take a nap. I wait till 2 hours . I think I need to call jennie

*Calling jennie *

Phone rings after five minutes jennie received

Lisa💛 : hello love????

Jennie 🍁 : he_ hell _ hello wh what do you wa want Lisa ahh. Say faster Lisa i have important thing to do.

Lisa💛 :sorry I just get worry because you tell me. Before leaving that you'll come back in 1 hour so that's why I call you. Are you OK please don't get tired .

Jennie🍁: Lisa just call because of this. ( mad tone ) I'm not like you Lisa I have a lot of things to do. I am not like you sitting in house and do nothing sleep one go school . and rest you don't know anything about work .you just eat and do nothing .

Lisa : I I'm I'm sorry miss kim sorry if I disturb you ( crying already ) I'm sorry again.

Jennie : now you are making me feel guilty. you think I am the bad one in this relationship you are always the good one right . that's why you are getting anyone's sympathy . Can't you just understand I am not like you. I have a lot of company and my situation I am not like you please don't disturb me and stop disturbing me . I can't come home today just take Care of ella give her food.

Lisa : yes miss Kim I'm sorry and I'll take care of her don't worry ( try not to cry )

* end the call *

*Sorry for late update guys *

*Hope you like my story English is not my first language *

Please like and comments 👍

💛Jenlisa forever 💛