part ( 8 )

******Continue*****
:
:
Lisa pov : ( jennie about to say something I immediately kiss her lips . ) love I'm yours just yours trust me. ( hug her tight ) please stop i can't handle when you get mad.

Jennie : then why don't you love me. I'm not enough... why don't you love me just tell me that you love someone.

Lisa : love i only love you please believe me.

Jennie : no you don't love me if you love me then why don't you give me yourself. Why you always say noo to me when ever I ask you about our sex life.

Lisa : jennie please give me some more time. I'm yours.

( it'snot like I don't love her it's because I am scared ...what if she didn't like me and if i didn't satisfied her. she will go to another girl that's .. that's why I always say no when it's come to sex . Because it's my first time. I want to do this with jennie i really do. Because she is my first and last love but what if she thinks I'm not worth it)

Jennie : no Lisa you don't love me . You date me because I'm rich right. But I fucking love you i always did. ( shout)

Lisa : jennie i also love you a lot. Please stop thinking about i don't love you. I love you that's why I date you. I don't fucking need your money ( shout at her angrily)

Jennie : I know you love that jungkook. You want he's your first right.( shout angrily )You want jungkook fuck you first. That's why your always saying no to me. You want your first one is who you love.

Lisa : ( slap her hardly ) how dare you to say something about me like that.. Just because I'm poor. That's why your saying shit about me. Yes i always say no because I'm scared....( shout angrily. ) what if you don't like me after having sex with me. Are you also going to leave me just like you leave your girls after having fun with them ( crying ) and about jungkook he is my best friend nothing more i see him as brother

Jennie :why do you keep defending that bitch( I yelled her while tears continue to stream down her face ) what are you talking about Lisa. How can you think about me like this ...do you think I am that cheep to leave you after having sex with you. . I love you fucking 6 years. I wait for you to make you completely my... and its not like just because of this fuck thing.. I love you with all my heart... you are my first love and last will be.. how can I leave you are my everything. Lili I can leave everyone for you.

Lisa : it's okay jennie i know your are tired of loving me waiting for me.. but I can't do this anymore let's stop this shit let me free you.

Jennie : shut up this nonsense... you are not going anywhere and I am not tired of loving you.. I can love you all my life. and I can't get tired of you and ella you are not going anywhere. ( back hug ) no one is tired lili ( crying silently) i love you baby. I promise I'm going to leave this girls of my. I can leave everything for you lili.

Lisa : jennie sshhh stop crying( hug her ) stop please ( I heard her crying more but she finally hugged me back tight boring her face on my neck)

Jennie : I love you too lili ( we hugged eachother for a while until she pulled away and smile at me Warmly .wiping my tears away. ) don't leave me ( kiss her lips passionately)

Lisa : ( response to her kiss ) I'm not going anywhere just believe me. I want your trust nothing else. Jennie

Jennie : i trust you baby I'm sorry I'm sorry. I always hurt your feelings.

Lisa : ( without saying anything i kiss her lips aggressively and bit her lower lips aggressively)

Jennie : I was surprise when suddenly when she kiss me hard .she was bitting my lower lips to point where I tested little bit blood .I tried to break the kiss but she wouldn't let me ) baby are you OK .

Lisa : no... just follow me. come to your bedroom in 5 minutes I'm giving you 5 minutes don't be late . ( said angrily ) ( if you want sex then ok let's do it jennie fucking kiss just wait for me I'm gonna show you what Lisa manoban ) ( walk away)

Jennie : hey Lisa wait honey

***Lisa : just come Kim ****

**Continue ****