part ( 2 )

* Lisa pov *

Lisa : so right now I'm in school with my friends. Junkook is with me we are going friends he is really gentle man . Many girls love him but i don't know why he didn't like anyone.

Before jennir i also have crush on him but...... when jennie come to my life my life change and i love her but sometimes she act very jealous girlfriend.

When whenever professor teaching us I notice someone enter our room and my eyes get 👀 I saw jennie in front of our door and starting at me with cold and face jungkook also noticed that and he try to make me cool down when jennie started to walk me and when she get close to my banch she immediately hold my hand and . I was shock. hey Jenny what are you doing but she didn't say anything and .

Jennie : what I fucking saw Lisa. Are you and your fucking friend jk fucking behind my back. Just tell me the truth.

Lisa : jennie what are you talking about we are just friends and your my love my life nini how can I do this with you my love why can't you just trust me ( started to cry ) I love you only you. But do you even love me jennie you always broke my heart but what i do just love you. I know how many girlfriends you have but i still love you

Jennie : baby Lisa you know i love you so so much and I can't live without you. My baby trust me. ( we are talking when someone suddenly hug me from behind.

Nancy : ( I saw jennie my sugar daddy in my school . But I saw her talking with someone. But i can't wait to meet my daddy so run fast as I can and hug her from behind ) daddy jen i miss you so much ( she look back and i immediately kiss her. She was shocked but kiss me back ) daddy can you please come to my place. I miss you so much and also my little daddy.

Jennie ( Nancy is my sugar baby and just love to fuck her. I never thought she is same school as Lisa . ) yes baby why not. I also miss your naughty pu$$y ( smirk ) come on give me your beautiful kiss baby ..

Nancy : of course daddy ( kiss her lips in front of Lisa and students ) ohh daddy just fuck me already please ( bit my lips )

Lisa : ( how can I love someone like her. She just making out with her girl and hear I'm crying... God just kill me I can't live like this ) lisaaaa ( i was crying when someone shout my name and i saw jk oppa running. Then he hug me tight. i started to cry on his chest. He was comforting me when someone push jk oppa and I saw jennie) jennie what are you doing stop hurting him. Oppa are you OK look at me oppa. I started to cry again. )

Jk : lisa I'm OK don't worry about me ( try to smile ) just can hug you please ( lisa is my best friend. But for me lisa is my life i really love her when I was just child. I don't want someone just lisa but when we were in school jennie started to confuse her feelings for lisa that time I was so broke but i can't do anything so just let her love my lisa . But when I found out jennie is playgirl i really hate her. I tell lisa about this but lisa told me she knows every thing about jennie but she can't live her. ) please hug me lili ( lisa hug me )

Jennie : lisaaaa ( I'm so mad. ) How dare you to hug him in front me. You fucking slave. ( slap her very hard )

Lisa : jennie please not inform of my friends please.

Jennie : why let everyone know how fucking girl you are. Can't you see I'm your fucking girlfriend. And your hugging that fucking boy . He just wants to fuck you like me. Your nothing but playgirl ( shout in front students ) i think you need punishment now. Let's go...

Jk : don't you fucking dare to call lisa like that. She love you so much but can't you just love her.

jennie : ( come close to lisa ) do you want me to get you naked in front of your friends and fuck you in school just tell me lili . I can do that. ( smirk )

Lisa : jennie please ( crying ) jk I'm sorry but I have to go now. I'm so sorry because of me you get hurt ( crying )

Jk : it's okay lili. I'll do anything for you. Please take care. And call me if you need anything okay. ☺

Lisa : yes. And thank you by

Nancy : daddy can you please fuvk me first i can't wait please.

Jennie : no baby not now. First I'm going to give this fucker her punishment and after that I'll come to your place OK don't worry ( kiss her)

Nancy :thank you daddy I'm waiting for you and your little daddy please come fast.

Jenni : lisa come on if you didn't get instant the car then I'm going to fuvk you here ( shout ) well this school is my i can do anything here. Now come on.

Lisa : (immediately get inside the car )

Jennir : ( get inside the car ) I want you to put your hand on my little duddy ( make her hold my d!Ck ) ahhh just like that bich

Lisa ( i don't know what she is going to do with me. I know she is going to punish me. God please help me. Crying )

 Crying )