part ( 18 )

* Next morning *

_____________
_____________
Jennie pov
______________
______________

I woke up feeling all tried and contented stretching out my limbs as I try to touch other side of the bed that made me completely open my eyes when I found it empty
* Lisa *

I call out her name . When I get up i saw i was naked. Fuck what happened last night. and Wear an boxer and my t shirt hastily whimpering when I felt . Lisa is not in bed i quickly get up but when I about to go out side. I saw ella room . When I get inside saw Lisa hugging ella.

*Lisa hey *

( I call her name when I get close to her saw her crying when hugging her sister ).

Jennie : What happened baby ( hug her and let her cry on my shoulder ) my here baby don't cry. ( kiss her head)

I'm sorry if I did something. Can you please tell me what happened.

Lisa ( crying didn't say anything ) .

Jennie : Baby let's go to our room. Don't wake up ella.
( carry her on my arms ) hold me

Jennie : (Put her on the bed. )
Shh stop crying baby. And tell me did anyone hurt you.

Lisa : j_just leave m_e p_lease ( crying )

Jennie : baby how can I leave you when your not okay. Please tell me why are you cry ( try to make her stop ) did anyone tell you something. ( looking at her eyes )

Lisa : ( didn't say anything and kiss her aggressively)

Jennie : ( stop kiss her ) hey why are you kissing me. Like that.

Lisa : ( see i know this might happen. One's she had sex with me she'll leave me. I don't make her feeling good like author girls do. They make her feeling good. I can't be enough for her ( crying )

Jennie : please tell me.

Lisa : nothing happened.

Jennie : Lisa I know something happened last night. And I can see your naked here. Please tell me you didn't sleep with someone. ( angry tone )

Lisa : how can you say that when last night you literally rape me . ( shouted )

Jennie :( shocked ) what

Lisa : yes you fucking drunk last night. You rape me . You didn't listen when I told you to stop. You even hurt me. You slap me. ( shouted )

Jennie : a _are you t_ tellingme that we make love last night. ( happy tone ) baby don't you happy we make love last night.

Lisa : it was not making love it was rape . ( unhappy tone )

Jennie : oh shout up baby. I know you love me so what huh. Don't you happy I was your first and last. * ( smile sweetly )

Lisa : no i was not happy because it not what I want. I was not ready for that.

Jennie : so what we know each other for so long. And I'm so happy now Lisa. Thank you baby ( smile ) ( about to kiss her )

Lisa : don't touch me. ( cold tone ) ( I really thought she'll leave me after making love
. I'm so happy right now but I'm still mad at her. She even hurt me last night so. Yeah. And I know it's normal for couple fight. Jisoo unnie told me once that it's normal for couples fight.