part (4 )

Jenni pov : (I woke up in my bedroom . Last night call my girls to come to my place. And after that I just fuvk them. I also sent Lisa her home because i know my baby ella is sick. )

Nancy : hello daddy good morning.

Jennie : good morning baby

Somi : good morning daddy

Irene: hello daddy

Jennie : good morning my baby's. Come on give me your kiss. ( they kiss me one by one ) ahh baby so sweet can i have some milk please

Irene : yes daddy please ( let her suck my milk ) ahh daddy please slow down.

Jennie : ( after over hot scene ) baby's let's go we need to take a shower. Come on.

Pov : they enter a large bathroom . They all undress and enter water in tub . The four of them . Jennie can't help but hard at the sight she's seeing . Her girls all nak€d in front of her and ready to be used at anytime anywhere . Jennie got up behind Irene .Irene found her self bend over the bathroom tub without warning jennie big 11 inch co*k enter her .

Irene : ahhh daddy please slow down. I can't please

Pov: when jennie is fuvking irene others watching feeling incredibly aroused by the sight they were withnessing they were all secretary jealous they want to be band over the bathtub and fuvked .

Irene : oh yes yes daddy right there . Ahh yeah yeah ahh daddy.

Jennie : yeah. You like it when daddy fuvk you with big coc* hun. Smacked her as$ .

Irene : yes daddy I love it.

Jennie : ( about too fuvk other than saw door open. And was so shock when I saw Lisa. Oh God what can I do now. Lisa is already crying. ) ahh what you want. Just get out. Can't you see what I am doing now. Fuvk you bitc# . Or do you want to joined us. Come on see how beautiful girls I have. Right baby's

Irene. Somi Nancy: yes daddy

Lisa ( when jennie tell me last night to sleep in her room. I did. But when I woke up i just heard someone moaning. First I just ignore it but i can't stop myself. So I went jennie room and saw her and three girls naked in her bathroom. I was so shock i don't know what to do. I can't hold myself and started to cry. Oh God how can I love someone like her. I can't take it anymore. ) jennie just please let's talk first of all please come out. I want to talk to you please .

Jennie : ( I am so scared I know know what she is talking about. I know she will break my heart and I don't want that happened first of all I fuvk up everything. ) no i don't want to talk to you just go to my room

Lisa : and what you can fuvk your girls here .no i can't take it anymore. Let's break up

Jennie : No you are not going to break up with me. you know I can do anything you know I am. and if you want to see what I am going to do with you then let's see. don't you fuvking dare to say this word again you can't break up with me. and if you want to talk to me let's talk about this. just don't talk about this break up think. I am coming . Hey all of you baby girls get out here i want to talk to her.

Somi. Nancy. Irene : OK daddy but can we please continue this letter I can't wait anymore.

Jennie : hmm just go ( after that I went to my room and saw Lisa crying mess. God I hurt her again please forgive me ) Lisa ( I call her slowly )

* continue *