part ( 27 )

__________
JENNIE
__________

I angrily hang up his call because I don't want to trust him . I hate this man. He's also a man and I know what they want.

Well I'm too smart jungkook. I know what your thinking. But sadly he can't touch single hair of my lili .

No I was really stupid who give her permission to go out with him. But she was angry this morning. And I don't know why I even asked her but she just ignore me .

Sometimes I can't understand my lili . She is really something. But so what. I love her enough to ignore her every little things.

( I park my car in front of the club . When that fuckboy jungkook send his address. Fuck I already know about this club. How fucking dare him. I'll definitely kill him if he did something happened to my baby.

When I enter the club
Loud music echoes along the four corners of the club. Ah I can't believe I'm here again. I think I visit here like last month when I had fight with my baby and now also for my baby.

Drunk people started shouting and dancing to it's rhythm. Some are grinding each others private parts. Some are already having sex in the corner and some are having drugs.

Girl : " Hey daddy wanna have some fun. " ( see what I mean. I already know about this kind of clubs. But his son of bitch. Make my lili come a dirty place here. And this girl is almost naked and drunk.

Jennie : Excuse me miss. Please leave me alone. I'm not here for having fun. ( cold tone )

Girl : I don't care daddy just let's have some fun. I'll definitely make you cum again and again. I promise. ( touch her arms ) I'll make sure your satisfied daddy. ( try to kiss her. )

Jennie : i have a beautiful girlfriend so don't you fucking dare to touch me again. If you don't want to die. ( anger tone ) ( leave her behind )

I quickly went inside the VIP Room. And saw jungkook standing up. And looking at the balcony.

My baby was sleeping alone in bed. Thankfully nothing happened to my baby.

Jennie : Lili wake up. I'm here honey. ( she slowly open her beautiful eyes. And I can say she doesn't know it was me )

Lisa : aniyya jungkook where are you. ( try to open my eyes ) kookie .

Jennie : lili it's enough. Let's go. ( carry her like baby ) sleep my love.

Jungkook : oh miss Kim your here. ( went to jennie ) I'm sorry it was my fault. I'm really sorry please forgive me. Lisa don't know anything about this club and also me it was my friends idea.

Jennie : you should be thankful my baby is with me. If not I'll definitely kill you here right here right now. ( shout angrily ) because of you she was drunk.

Jungkook : I'm really sorry miss Kim ( tears eyes )

Jennie : just because your lisa's friend . If not just say your lucky. ( leave him behind )

* In the car *

Lisa : ash where are you taking me. Kookie stop it.

Jennie : lalisa manoban if you again called me. Anything stupid like that I'll definitely kill him. ( open the car door for her .and put her seat belt On )

Lisa ( hold her face ) a_ are you my nini miss. Because your voice like my nini. D_do you know my nini loves me so much. ( drunk tone )

Jennie : yes I know ( kiss her forehead ) I love you so much my baby girl.