01

⚠️ Warning : Self harm

She stared at her body....on the mirror.

This wasn't the body she wanted. Who was she ? Will anyone ever like her ? Isn't it too much for a person to like her ? She's so ugly. She hated how she looked. She hated seeing her body in the mirror.

" Do you think that I will like you ?" He smiled at her. Y/N stared at him, her eyes glistening.

" You said you like me...you like being around me..." She replied looking at him.

" You're disgusting to look at, Y/N"

She throw the vase at the mirror. The mirror shattered into many pieces. She cried. Hugging herself. She screamed. Screamed! Screamed! No one was there to be with her. No one was there to make her feel okay. No one loves her. Everyone hated her. Her own family hated her! She also hate herself!

Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly!Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly

She pressed her hands against her ears, screaming . Those voices whispered in her ears. She hated those voices. She hated it! She hated everything! " Agasshi!" Her nanny shakes her out of her mind. She looked at her nanny. " Everyone hates me..."

Nanny watched the girl in front of her broke down. Y/N was exhausted , tired, sleep deprived. They didn't know what they should do. Nanny tried to reach for her parents but they were busy as always. Not even a second to spare for this girl. Nanny hugged Y/N close to chest. She cried like a child that day, wailing.

Nanny knew that Y/N wasn't her usual self. For some reason , she broke down like a crumbling mirror. Something might have happened in the school. " Agasshi , look at me..." The nanny cupped her face, wiping away her tears.

The little girl become a fine young lady for sure. " I don't know what happened but just know that I am there for you . You are important. You are beautiful. You are strong and the most intelligent girl I have ever seen. " She said.

A little warm word was all Y/N needed but how long could he hold on ? She would reach her breaking point one time.

Y/N's dad looked at Y/N who was sitting in front of the TV. He looked at her mom asking what happened. Her mom had no answers. " Is Y/N okay, Mrs. Yoon ?" Her dad asked the Nanny. Mrs. Yoon looked at her boss. She sighed . " Agasshi is going through some ...hard time .."

" She's in her teens. Of course, it's a sensitive time of her peers. " Both parents joked, smiling thinking that their daughter was going through puberty.

" I hope so.."

" Is she not going to school today too ?" Y/N's mom shook her head no . She talked with Y/N about her school but she didn't answer her just stared at her with an emotionless face. Both parents didn't know what happened to their daughter but their parental guts were saying otherwise. It was just that they thought their daughter was strong so they didn't meddle with her life. Let her be like that. Thinking that was phase.

" Agasshi, please come out. You've been there for 2 hours". Y/N snapped out of her mind. All those horrible things were in her mind. She didn't even realise that she was under the shower for 2 hours. Even breathing was hard for her. The body of her was she hated the most. How she wished that she could just erase her existence in this horrible world. Then everything would be alright. Her parents, him and the world.

Nanny lied when she told her that she was beautiful and important. She wasn't important at all. No one gave a damn a out her existence. She was just a living being. Wasting the space of the world.

She went back the school and she faced all those horrible things. All those horrible names she was called. All of them sniggered seeing her pathetic self. They all hated her. Their monstrously smiles haunted her mind. She woke up from her sleep , sweating profusely.

She got up from her bed and without thinking walked to her balcony. She looked up at the dark night sky. The night breeze was softly blowing her night gown as she stood on the railings.

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP

AND she did........to end her pain. As she was falling , a tear escaped her eyes and she braced the impact. All she could heard was her nanny's scream. Her body collided with glass roof. Broken glass pieces pierced her body, slowly making her sight hazy. Eventually she lost unconscious.

End my suffering...death is the only way
- Y/N

The letter she wrote become crimson with her blood , leaving the only thing which will prove that she existed at some point.

25.06.23
Unedited