Ch.2

A/n I normally delete my books out of anger that I can't do it but I'm gonna really try on this and try to update a charter at least every day or 2 I do get busy yall 😩 peace enjoy

—————————————————————————————————————-

3rd pov:
Teachers are gathered in Dumbledore's office talking amongst themselves waiting for Dumbledore to appear with 2 other Professors, the wait wasn't that long seeing as the door busts open revealing a Potions master and defence against the dark arts Professor walking in quickly.

Professor lupin smiling awkwardly at everybody and Professor Snape not making eye contact as he had to bumps in his cloak, his hands hidden within the dark cloth.

The room goes quiet as soon as Dumbledore steps foot in the room, Mcgonagall was the first to step up as Snape sat down still hiding something. "Albus where are they?" Minerva asks worriedly, but all Dumbledore does in smile with a twinkle in his eye. "Where are who?" He reply's still smiling. "Don't be a fool with me Albus! The boys of course!" She yells in anger.

Dumbledore looks towards Snape nodding his head as indication to reveal the mystery under his cloak, Snape slowly brings out a blonde toddler who appears to be chewing his hand then a little brunet boy who looked younger than him.

Minervas glare softens seeing the terrified look in the brunet eyes, and the grip he had on Snapes cloak as he chewed the Professors hand. "What are we to do with the boys?" Everybody nods with Minerva's question. "We send little harry to the Dursley's and Draco back to the Malfoys.

Snapes eyes darken if possible even more. "We are not returning Mr. Potter to the Dursley's!" Everybody shares confused glances toward the man in black at his reaction to sending Harry home. "Why not Severus he has nobody else-" Snape cuts Dumbledore off. "He has everybody else!" When Dumbledore doesn't reply he continues. "If he wasn't with lily and James he was to go to Sirius! If Sirius wasn't available or couldn't he was to go to Lupin!" Remus frowns at Snape and speaks up. "Severus I can't I'm a werewolf." Dumbledore nods his head in agreement. "Who else Severus? Nobody else the boy will return to the Dursley's that is final." Dumbledore raises his voice a bit scaring the kids.

Snape bounces them in comfort. "It's not final because I'm not done with what the contract said." Dumbledores eyes narrow seemingly unaware that there was more on the paper. "Who else my boy?" Dumbledore asks. "If Lupin was unavailable he was to go to....me!" Snape smirks at Dumbledores reaction.

Mcgonagall stands there smiling proudly at Snape. "The boy goes with Severus then!" Minerva cheers. Dumbledore nods his head hesitantly and waves his hand for people to leave.

Snape is about to leave but is stopped by Remus. "Severus before you leave can I um.. I don't know ask something?" Snape nods his head waiting while bouncing his arms to keep the boys quiet. "I would like to still be in Harry's life could i um ya know be his....Uncle along with Sirius?" Remus asks hopefully. "I do believe we got off on the wrong foot, but i suppose you can both be uncles to him and draco?" Remus tilts his head confused as to why draco aswell.

Snape nods to himself remembering he didn't know. "This may come as a shocker but I'm gay." Remus chuckles to himself "I know it was so obvious as kids." Remus continues chuckling "And married to Lucius Malfoy." Severus grins to himself. "I did see the way you looked at him and the way he looked at you." Remus nods while thinking back to it. "So does that mean draco is yours and his kid?" Severus nods while still shocked from lupine comment.

Remus looks between draco and Snape trying to notice the similarities but sees none. "He has little features of me because i blood adopted him so i could be a second dad to him, Narcissa is AceSexual so she isn't interested in dating anybody." Remus still looks confused.

Severus rolls his eyes and motions with his head to walk with him. "So Lucius had the baby with Narcissa so the bloodline kept going, me and him was still dating during that but I didn't care because i knew he was gay for me." Remus chuckles as severus continues. "When i blood adopted we knew he wouldn't really look like me but more Lucius we just changed it so only a tiny little bit of Narcissa's blood was there but more of mine." He finishes with a sigh.

Remus nods understanding it but smiles anyway. "Do you know if they are stuck like this?" Severus nods "Most likely stuck like this yes, so if it's okay with you and Sirius can me and Lucy- i mean Lucius blood adopt harry so he is officially our child?" Snape asks nervous.

Remus smiles and nods. "Of course you are the best option of course!" Severus smiles happily but quickly stops. "What is it severus?" Remus asks as Severus turns his head to face the wall. "I need to owl Lucius about the incident wish me luck." Severus says while waving goodbye. And walking into his chambers thinking of what to say in his letter.

He lays down the sleeping children on his couch as he walks toward his desk pulling out a quill, parchment and ink. As soon as his quill touches the piece of paper he knew exactly what to write.

Dear Lucius
How are you? I'm doing alright but we had a bit of a incident today during lunch, Draco was not harmed...in a bad way...he has been turned into a toddler with probably the mind of a toddler but half mind of a grown teenager, Mr potter was also dragged into this but turned into a younger child probably the mind of a baby, he is very small and skinny and quite scared of everything but me. They will be stuck like this for god knows how long and i was wondering if you wanted to maybe i don't know blood adopt harry? Please owl back as quickly as possible.

Your regards
S.T.M.S

And off the owl went to malfoy manor

(A/N    S.T.M.S means Severus Tobias Malfoy Snape, lucius will be L.A.M.S Lucius Abraxas Malfoy Snape. Yes he has a middle name