Ch.10

A/N how are y'all doing? I made this author note to ask a question and it's. What does the rating a chapter do? People always rate my chapters and I don't know what it does? I didn't even know you could do it till few days ago I think. But enjoy this chapter!

————————————————————————————————

3rd pov:
It was quiet in the manor, Sirius and Lucius sat waiting quietly in the living area. Remus was at the turning for Draco, before Remus left they added some details and some research to see if there was easier ways to get in.

They decided Remus would ask fenrir if he could talk to Draco, if fenrir said no then Remus would say 'he knows me so maybe it'll comfort him if I speak to him about it?' Or something fo the sort.

Then Remus would do the main thing and grab him and run, Sirius would hold the door open for him after Remus got through the secret passageway.

But they knew it wasn't that simple, there was people walking the grounds so he would have to be really...really...really sneaky and quiet.

In reality they knew remus would be fine, he has heightened senses to. So he would hear his own footsteps, but they are wizards for a reason. He would cast a 'notice me not charm' and 'light as a feather' charm. Which means they cant hear him, so if he fell in water it would make a splash only.

They could only hope it went well.

(Remus pov)
Chatter, that's all i could hear