Part 2: Fashionably Late

This was the most boring drive ever. And that's saying something considering all I saw were white walls for three years.

Nevertheless, it was nice to be able to see the outside world after being locked in the loony bin. I could breathe fresh air, see deer, birds and squirrels, other humans, and nature.

That's what I missed most about being free.

The doctors thought I couldn't deal with my trauma and I didn't actually know I was hurting people. They thought I was stuck in a state of psychosis, and that's why I was there.

I was so scared to go back home. I had no one there. No friends or family. I only had myself. When everyone see's me they're going to hate me and probably yell at me.

Especially Audrey.

She is going to be so upset when she see's me. She was screaming at me in the police office three years ago when I was arrested, and it is probably going to be the same thing but at school.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed. They gave me back my phone and uncuffed me when I got in the car.

Unknown: I can see you.

I frantically looked up from my phone, but I saw nobody anywhere.

Alastor: Who the fuck is this?

Unknown: Be a good girl and no one gets hurt

I didn't respond and took deep breaths to lower my anxiety. I opened my phone back up and turned off notifications and went to play Crossy Road.

I have the animals on shuffle and got the baby chicken. I ended up getting 320 hops before I drowned the chicken.

"Fucking slut," I cursed at my phone.

"Who are you talking to?" The officer asked.

"I'm playing Crossy Road and the chicken drowned."

"The chicken drowned?"

"Yep. And I'm the one who drowned it and I didn't even mean to!" I exclaimed. "I'm playing again."

"Why did you drown the chicken?" The officer sounded concerned.

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you know what Crossy Road is?"

"Um... No?"

"Okay, so basically you tap the screen and cross roads and lakes and train tracks and try not to die. There's different animals you unlock and play as," I exclaimed.

"That is an interesting game... sounds violent," the officer took a tone.

"Um, it's a children's game," I laughed. I stopped smiling when I saw the Lakewood sign. I sighed and slumped back in my seat.

"I thought you would be happy to be home," the officer said.

I stared at my hands and muttered, "Yeah, well, we all got our problems."

I looked at the window, nostalgia seeping through me. I have made so many memories here with my friendships... which are now destroyed because of a killer who decided to frame me.

Great.

Can't fucking wait to see them!

And then I realized something.

"Wait, where am I staying?"