2: Inferno

*CLACK CLACK*

"Alright everybody listen, all ears up if they aren't already." Miruko called out from the common lounge of the Janitor's dorms, all Janitors currently present and slipping into their various uniforms. For the Rabbits it was a simple purple hoodie with implemented thick padding around the shoulders and forearms, white sweatpants and sneakers with rough traction to grip tough surfaces. As for the Sentinels they were very much similar to a SWAT officer's uniform, bulky and thick dark blue riot clothing with a same color ballistic helmet. "Here's the situation."

"Ha! I get it!" Twice commented from a corner of the room, poking his head through his shoulders pads brightly. "Ears! Get it?! Cause you're a rabbit! Aren't you supposed to be on a cereal box? Where's that girl with the sweet deal on car insurance?"

"Yeah we get it Twice good joke. But seriously this time listen up, this may either turn out to be a big thing or not so pay attention. Joke reported on the line earlier of a horde whose movements look like they're gonna be stumbling onto our perimeter within the next few hours or so. Commons, a Titan a Boss, and I'm willing to bet a few Infected are in the mix too trying to hide. The Overseer says that not only is there a horde on the way but in the area Hellraisers have decided to pop in without an invitation, and if shit goes down there's a good chance the commotion is going to attract them. So, instead of going out to deal with the horde in person we're going turtle mode and wait for the horde to come to us. If they stray too close to the perimeter and set off the detonators we're going in. If they don't, well, this is a boring day.

Even though their movement pattern is scheduled to run into us in two hours that doesn't mean we should prepare in two hours. Never know when they decide to change it up erratically and meet us sooner rather than later. Which is why we're getting ready now, strap in because this might be a big one."

"A Titan AND a Boss lingering in the same horde? That's odd." Kendo said, seated on the couch and slipping her left foot into the last piece of a sneaker. "They usually don't pop in until during the hectic action when everything's going down, and moving with the horde too? That's not like a Boss."

"Admittedly the information reported to us is a bit bizarre when it comes to behaviors but no doubt we must all be wary about the presence of a large horde." Gunhead added. "These are Commons with a chance of an Infected presence, automatically that calls for the sense of remaining vigilant and wary. If they do trip up the explosive defenses on the outside then that will be enough to rile the Infected and with that commencing the thirst that they are usually seen with. Let's not allow the change in behavior offset our training."

"Midoriya Twice and Tetsutetsu, once you're suited I want you three to go to the other units and make sure everybody is where they're supposed to be." Burnin ordered, tying a white headband around her forehead since her hair would often times singe through the padding of the helmet. "Turn your helmet radios on and report back on the status of the dorms. Wait for the call to head towards the entrance gates, we'll go from there. Nobody bother in bringing your packs either no point, bring heavy weapons instead."

"Shishida once you're done I want you go to the Armory and get The Grill ready. We're gonna scorch these fuckers."

"Oh-ho yeah, heavy is what I like to hear." Tetsutetsu said, swinging a large sledgehammer around and listening to the sound of the air pressing around the head. The very base of the handle had been sawed off, replaced by a sharpened combat knife for the more personal situations. That is, if there was even a more personal case possible when it came to a sledgehammer. "I hope those fuckers come close cause if not I'm coming to them."

"Hmph, yeah cause a giant group of flesh eating zombies with enough strength to rip us in half is gonna be terrified of a guy wielding a sledgehammer." Kendo smirked. "I'll be nice and bet you can take out at least twenty before they get to you."