7: New Digs

"-PUT YOUR TEETH BACK TOGETHER LIKE A JIGSAW PUZZLE, AND SEE IF YOU CAN SAY THAT SAME SHIT AGAIN!"

"OOH-HOO-HOOO YEAH! LET'S ALL BE SCARED OF THE SMURF-FOOT-DWARF RABBIT WITH A MOUTH BIGGER THAN HER BODY! WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO WALK FLIGHTS OF STAIRS TO GET DOWN HERE NOT LIKE YOU'LL BE GETTING ANY TIRED!"

"What the heck?"

*step Step STEP*

*CLICK*

"You just wanna be down on the first floor because it means you'll be closer to the kitchen whenever you get up for a late night snack FATASS!" Miruko yelled. "Because clearly any kind of food you're eating goes to your ass instead of your brain!"

"HEY! Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean I'm stupid you MORON!" Mt. Lady yelled back. "And you shouldn't be talking about getting up to eat late I know those secrets! SOME-body's gotten up earlier than others to snag a few of the specially crafted brownies if I recall correctly off the rumors!"

"OOOOH you little BITCH."

"What in the world?" Midoriya muttered after stumbling into a word battle between bombshells, many fighters from all teams gathered once again in the Janitors' dorm. With Miruko and Mt. Lady throwing insult for insult at each other the young man quietly closed the door behind him and joined Tokage with a bowl of popcorn in her hands. "What's going on?"

"Oh you know, women." Tokage answered before popping a small bunch of popcorn into her mouth. "We decided that we're all just going to go ahead and bunk together in the same dorm and now Big Butt One and Big Butt Two are going at it trying to score dibs on the first floor. It's pretty funny, popcorn?"

"No I'm alright, thanks. So, all of us in one dorm huh? Wonder what's going to happen to the other dorms since not even all the civilian dorms are filled up all the way."

"Where have you been you just sort of disappeared when you guys came back from The Market."

"I went to go drop some things off for Todoroki but ended up being called to Recovery Girl's. The injured people from Ketsubutsu are here, and, well, so is Camie heh."

"Utsushimi?" Midoriya nodded as Tokage dropped her head back and rolled her eyes. "UGH, great, can't wait for her to bring back 'The Way of the Airhead'. Because if Hado wasn't already one let's add another."

"Heh, come on Hado isn't that bad." Midoriya chuckled. "She's got her few ditzy moments but, I think Utsushimi takes the cake for that title. Hagakure's in the infirmary too they're all gonna be here for a little bit, curious to see if any of them end up staying."

"Ladies please." Ryukyu pleaded. "Let's remain civil about this matter especially on one that for the most part everybody has reached a consensus on. The majority have voted that all captains are to reside on the first floor while everybody else fill in what follows after, why continue to argue about this?"

"Because I don't wanna wake up one morning and find half the pantry was raided by Little Ms. Porky." Miruko argued. "At least if she was on a higher floor her lazy ass wouldn't even bother getting up."

"Oh please like you know anything about what I decide to do in the middle of the night or what I get." Mt. Lady replied. "You're just trying to make it seem like I'm the one who does away with all the snacks while you go behind everybody's back and take your own. I see you sneaking around the crop fields where they grow carrots I see you taking one for yourself!"

"OH GEEZ, every-body on this campus is a goner because I decided to take one carrot for myself, oh the humanity. It's one carrot out of entire lanes of them who the hell's gonna have their back broken over ONE carrot?"