XXI. Regret

Jisoo POV

One

Two

Three

"I think that's enough" I thought while dropping blood on my lips.

I haven't eaten for a while now, but I'm always careful since Yoongi can notice if I don't drink any blood, that's why I put some drops on my lips, this way he can smell it.

It's not that I want to worry Yoongi or Joseph, it's just that I don't have any desire to eat. Maybe I'm just sad... maybe...

"Kim Jisoo are you ready?" Yoongi screamed from the main door
"I'm going" I said while throwing the glass of blood on the toilet 'sorry Yoongi'

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

It's been a while since I last talked with Taehyung. He comes to college as if nothing happened and so do I.

I'm always with Yoongi...

If I want to cry, he tells me to cry my heart out

If I don't want to keep going, he takes my hand and walks with me

If I lock myself in my bedroom, he breaks my door and drags me outside... like literally

He's supporting me to keep living the life I chose, to not give up, and to be honest, I love seeing my friends, I love the major I'm pursuing but I can't stop thinking about Taehyung and that makes me feel a burden on my shoulders.

All I want to do is leave this city, go to another country, and start from zero like I'm used to, but...

What about Joseph? He keeps telling me that it's okay if I want to run away but I know he has someone special here

What about Lisa? She's one of the kindest girls I've ever met

What about my major? I love acting, I love the lectures and I love this college

And Taehyung... Even if he hates me, It's enough for me to see his face from time to time. It's enough to know that he's living his best life... maybe I don't run away because I know he's here.

I looked for him for a long time and if he decides to stay, I will stay here if that allows me to know that his alive. The truth is that my heart keeps following him.