~Chapter Two~ Caught

Author's note:
Quick reminder that this story won't follow the exact story line of the og so if there's parts missing or added parts that why. ~Enjoy
———————————————————————————

"ah there yo-.......you're a...girl?"The tall and scary guy in what seemed like a plague doctor's mask that only covered the top half of his face said.He was wearing a top hat and a suit with a cape that had feathers decorating the collar.Y/n could tell that he was almost just as confused as she she was."uh..okay let's head back to the mirror chamber  and continue the orientation"But instead of talking to Y/n he was talking to the people that had walked in behind her.

They finally arrived back to where she woke up.Grim waiting there (unwillingly)with more people there to count.Small gasps and whispers were heard all throughout the room.As everyone's attention was turned to the new people entering the room."Is that a ... girl?" Y/n couldn't make out what else was being said as everyone became to loud to understand.As the tall person that caught her brought her to the front of the room he began to speak."Welcome everybody my apologies for the delay......things have taken quite a twist today."Whispers is all she could make out.She could barely see, the   flickering   candles,  the loud talking,the pouring rain and random thunder.It was all too much she wanted to run-no disappear.

She found out that the tall person that had caught her was the headmaster.The one that caught Grim was a red head.And that she was cold,hungry and tired."Okay everybody i know it's late and pouring outside but please settle down so we can start."The headmaster shouted.

A short red head with a scowl walked up to the headmaster with an angry Grim that had a weird looking collar around his neck."Headmaster we found this cat running around mumbling utter nonsense"

Before Grim could snap back with a snarky reply to being called a cat and that what he had said was "utter nonsense" The headmaster spoke "Thank you Riddle."He then turned to Y/n and said "Is this familiar yours?""You must know there are certain rules to pets."With Grime's mouth draped wide open from being called a pet Y/n finally spoke.But when she went to speak it came out hoarse and dry.She quickly swallowed and cleared her throat in hopes to sound less weak and scared"N-no i just met him....uh it?"She was still confused on what exactly Grim was.

"Very well, the Dark mirror brought you here for a reason.Go ahead look into it and see what it has to say."Y/n barely could stand on her own.From all the running and peculiar cuts  on her she was extremely exhausted.She stepped in front of the mirror holding her breath still hoping that any minute she'd wake up perfectly fine in her nice warm bed.

Silence a few whispers it felt like minutes had gone by before the mirror finally spoke "State your name."

Y/n thought but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't remember her name.She tried to shake the stupid and silly thought of her forgetting her own name that she has had for 16 years.But no matter how hard she tried she couldn't remember the simplest of things.She was reminded that she knew nothing about herself but her age.Wondering if she had any siblings,pets,if she lived close to the beach or up in the mountains.Nothing.......

She finally excepted the fact she didn't know and said"I....i can't remember....."

The mirror then responded with "How could you forget something so simple.....very well it'll be harder for me but i'll search harder than normal."

Uncomfortable silence yet again.It made Y/n's skin crawl.Feeling light headed and weak she hoped she'd be able to rest soon or at least sit down.