~Chapter Four~A New Home

"AAAAAaHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

Lightning strikes,thunder roars,Y/n's screams and the noise of the door slamming back shut was a lot....

Y/n opened her eyes and took a look around to figure what or more like who walked in or more like rushed in.

"UEea........Stupid rain getting my fur all wet."

The sound of shaking echoed throughout the room.Y/n realized who the intruder was.Grim.

Y/n:"Wha-what are you doing here?!Didn't Riddle and Crowley kick you out?"

Grim was now busy wiping his body down the rug on the floor.

(i imagine it would look like a cat with its head and body on the ground using its back legs to push it across the rug)

Unbeknownst to him the rug was still filled with dust,dirt,and probably bugs.

Y/n:"Grim?..............Grim!"

Grim:"Eh..What!!!Oh yea yea but i'm a great mage!!!!They just need to see me in action and they'll understand!!"

Grim stood up striking a pose which Y/n simply rolled her eyes at and snickered a little at his foolishness.

Y/n:"Grim you better leave before they catch you again.They could....i don't know arrest you for trespassing.....again."

Grim:"Grrrr but i don't have anywhere to go and this place is where i belong!!!Just hide me in here until i come up with an amazing plan."

Y/n:"I'm not sure if that's a good idea..."

~Few hours later

The storm had passed leaving a beautiful rainbow to stretch over the sky.The sun was blazing and the grass was soon to become dry.Y/n made a deal with Grim that she'd keep him being at Ramshackle a secret as long as he helped clean.It took a lot of convincing but she managed to win him over my saying that she'd sneak him some tuna.(Now finding out his obsession with tuna)

They found old sheets and a blanket that wasn't chewed to pieces.And washed and hung them outside to dry.Luckily there was a a well outside they could use cause the water to Ramshackle was dirty and cut off.

The mattress and pillows they found  were horrendous!They took them outside and started beating all the dust and filth out.Y/n explored a little convincing Grim to finish beating the pillows by telling him that the she finished her pillow with less hits.She walked into the entrance room and up the stairs to look for the best room to claim.

She walked into the first door and decided that this one was the best assuming the rest of the dorm rooms were worse.She was hesitant to enter;afraid she'd find a dead body or a pack of human eating rats.

As she pushed the door open she was met with complete darkness.The curtains were drawn and the electric was still out of commission.She walked over in a funky way trying not to trip over anything.But with her weird attempt she found out nothing was knocked over and she just looked stupid.

Straightening up and hoping no one saw her she continued over to the window and drew back the curtain letting light in.She took a look around and still not being able to fully see she went to the second window and did the same.She turned around and took in where she'd be sleeping at and calling her room.

It was a good sized room.

(If you need visuals lmk but for now you can go to pinterest or safari or whatever and search Ramshackle Dorm/Bedroom.I'm keeping it pretty much the same but ofc it'll have a few changes)