Chapter 1

Author POV

The background house music of the dark club was blasting in Jungkook's ear as he sat at the bar looking around. He'd just had a good time with a random cute guy and winked at him after returning back to the bar. Jungkook was young at the age of 22, enjoying his adulthood and just enjoying life as a gay man. 

As long as he was careful and used protection he didn't see any problem with having fun with different guys on multiple nights. Even if it was as random as going to his car to fuck and coming back to the bar like nothing happened. 

He grinned seeing his most recent partner fix his clothes and wink at him as he went back out to the dance floor. He'd told the man he wasn't really into relationships, he was more of a hit it and quit it type of guy. 

He looked down at his glass of Irish bomb and slid his finger along the side of the glass in thought. The guy wasn't bad, he looked up to catch a glance of him again but his eyes stopped on a more impressive man. He stared, blinking in awe of the man's appearance. He was sexy and his aura was so intimidating. He loved a guy that was so dominant looking like that. He grinned and took a swig of his drink before licking his lips and moving down the bar isle to sit next to him. 

The minute the man shifted his eyes over to him and looked him up and down, Jungkook's heart did flips and he felt himself blush. Wow he was having such an effect on him, he usually didn't behave in such a way. 

"Hey, I'm Jungkook. I couldn't help but notice you sitting there, looking so good." Jungkook cringed internally at his cheesy line and licked his lips looking down. 

The man grinned watching his reactions finding his blushing and timidness cute.

"Oh really?" He smiled when Jungkook nodded making him grin so naughtily. "Hmm, I'm Jimin. It's nice to meet you." 

"You too." Jungkook put his hand out to shake and Jimin took it after some time and nodded shaking his hand. "Do you come here often?" 

Jungkoook slapped himself mentally wondering why he was dishing out all of these horrible cheesy cliche lines. Like what was wrong with him? Jimin laughed a little and swept his perfectly styled hair back. 

"No, I don't come here often. I'm taking the night off from my busy schedule to just relax."

"Oh What do you do for a living...if you don't mind me asking."

Jimin shook his head indicating he didn't mind. "It's fine, I'm CEO of HYBE Corporation. We are in charge of producing the music packiging of big stars and they come to us when they need songs and concept ideas for their albums concert designs, storyboards for videos etc. "

"OH wow that's so cool, you're a music producer!"

"I am not." Jimin snapped. "My position is much higher than that of a music producer.

Jungkook giggled a bit at his response, "Oh sorry."

"We do a lot with the production of everything that happens behind the scenes, we are in charge of what makes fans love the album, concert and video visuals, concepts and packing."

"I see, that's super cool." 

He nodded and raised his hand to the bartender ordering a drink. 

"I'll take a whiskey." Jimin looked at Jungkook. "You want a drink?" 

Jungkook blushed and nodded, "Oh sure, thanks."

He motioned for him to tell the bartender and Jungkook ordered a pina colada. Jimin smirked at his order.