Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

I stormed out of Jungkook's place, it wasn't safe for me to be there anymore. I was really going to hurt him. The amount of rage I felt towards Jungkook was unmatched. I had told him time and time again I didn't want him with Chimmy. And all he did was go against my wishes and prove me right. 

I kicked a can that rolled in front of me and just about  yelled. I was so protective of Chimmy and what I came to and heard was my biggest nightmare. I walked realizing I didn't even have my car and eventually called one of my clients and Chimmy's caretaker. 

"Jimin, talk to me what's wrong?" Jin asked worriedly.

"My boyfriend took Chimmy and he got kidnapped." 

Jin's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he nearly slammed on the breaks. I pointed to the traffic in front of him to pay attention so he didn't do that. 

"One, I didn't know you were dating and two he knows about Chimmy!? You don't even tell everyone that." 

I sighed, "yeah and apparently I made a mistake trusting Jungkook." 

"So Yoongi is gonna finish the spell today?" Jin asked turning off from the main traffic to the quiet road. 

"yeah, but I'm going over there to scold Yoongi because he knew better."

"Was Chimmy ok though?" Jin asked worried, "You know that's my baby." 

Jimin smiled a bit, "Yeah, he's fine. I took out the two assholes that were planning to dismember him for a profit."

Jin gasped and I just nodded. He was quiet for some time as we drove on the quiet road and eventually he pulled up to Yoongi's secluded house. Jin followed quietly probably feeling my anger as I walked up to the house and pounded on the door. 

"Yoongi, open this damn door!" 

It opened after some time and I glared at him. 

"Oh Jimin, you're back." 

"Don't 'Oh Jimin' me." I said shoving him. "Why did you let Jungkook take Chimmy?" 

He shrugged and looked embarrassed.

"I don't know, he made a good point. He's your boyfriend and he wanted you to trust him with Chimmy." 

"Well, good plan that was. Chimmy got kidnapped in his care and almost killed." 

Yoongi looked surprised, "Oh...that's not good." 

"No it's not. So let's get this spell over with so you can separate us once and for all."

Yoongi glanced up at the sky, "The moon's not quite out yet." 

"Then I'll wait, you have everything you need already from the last time. You should be ready." 

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah everything ready. I'm really sorry Jimin, I didn't know he was gonna be neglectful." 

"Yeah well, that's why I don't let Chimmy stay with just anyone. I assigned Jin and Hoseok as his caretakers. They both have known for over 8 years, I trust them I've worked with them and they're both really good with kids. Jungkook has done nothing to show me he was even remotely ready to take Chimmy. And in the end, proved to be the worst caretaker."

Jin looked upset himself as he sat down. We waited until nighttime and all went to the back with Yoongi who lifted the crystal ball that held some of Chimmy's essence. Jin sat up a bit. 

"It's just a spell to shorten Chimmy's time right? From one week to three days?" Jin asked seeming more worried. 

I looked at him, "Me and Yoongi discussed it and he's agreed to truly separate us where Chimmy's gone from me."