Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

"What the hell are you talking!?"

I sat quietly on the tree stump trying to hide my smile. Yoongi had just explained he'd need to pull chimmy out to harvest his essence for the spell later. I tried not to look too happy but I would finally get to meet Chimmy. Jimin, however, was pissed and completely caught off guard. 

"You said nothing about Chimmy needing to make an appearance!" Jimin snapped. 

Yoongi sighed as he picked up a small crystal ball.

"It won't be for long, I knew you'd freak out so I didn't mention it. But if you want to do this, we have to do the prep right." 

Jimin huffed and glanced at me. I masked my emotions as much as I could and just sat there. I managed a smile, because he looked so incredibly nervous. Was it that bad for me to meet Chimmy? He cursed and mumbled something under his breath and went to Yoongi.

"Fine whatever, look after Chimmy." Jimin said, just about pouting. 

I chuckled a little at his cute pouting and sat back curiously watching. 

Yoongi took both of Jimin's hands. "I need you to breathe deeply and relax, I'll be pushing you back inside of yourself and bringing out Chimmy." 

Jimin sighed and nodded taking a deep breath closing his eyes. I tilted my head as I watched Yoongi pay attention to Jimin. I widened my eyes a bit as Jimin swayed and it was as if I could see his aura change, his entire vibe switching. Yoongi smiled slowly lowering Jimin's hands and he looked at him. The biggest smile came over his face  showing all his teeth and it made me giggle a bit. Yoongi grinned and nodded opening his arms and Jimin or I guess Chimmy ran into his arms and clung to him tightly.

I blinked watching, it was a bit odd to watch the switch in him. Yoongi let him climb all over him and cling to him and I laughed again. Chimmy finally noticed my presence and clung to Yoongi and hid behind him watching me. 

I widened my eyes a bit unsure what to do.

"Go ahead and say hi Chimmy, this is Jimin's friend. I don't remember his name though. "

"I'm Jungkook, hi Chimmy." 

As I watched him suck his thumb I smiled as he waved shyly . He was Jimin, hi face was Jimin but that was not Jimin. It made me smile seeing him so cute and innocent. Yoongi smirked and set Chimmy on the ground. 

"Can you stay here for me please Chimmy?" 

Chimmy nodded dramatically moving his head up and down with his fingers in his mouth. Yoongi made sure he stayed where he sat him and grabbed the crystal ball. 

"Here you go Chimmy, be careful with this now. It's a magic ball and has cool stuff inside, but it's a little foggy in there. Can you find it?" Yoongi explained gently.

chimmy squealed and took the crystal ball and put it to his face trying to look through the opaque Crystal ball, the smoke swirling inside. I watched with curiosity as Yoongi quietly moved behind him and chanted some things. I couldn't physically see anything about Yoongi concentrated on the ball and Chimmy. The fog swirling around int he crystal ball soon turned yellow and Chimmy slumped a bit and Yoongi caught him and the crystal ball. He carefully placed the ball on the ground near the cauldron. 

Chimmy began crawling to me and I widened my eyes as he slumped into my lap and looked up at me. His eyes looked a little glazed as he giggled tiredly as if he were drunk. His small hands reached up and touched my face and I smiled and wrapped my hands around his small one and we had a moment. His puppy ears popped out and I jumped as it scared me a bit. He giggled again and laid his head against my chest and started snoring.