Love is...Obnoxious

Donnie sat in his lab quietly as he worked on a project. He had been having trouble concentrating based on all of the weird music his brothers were playing. There were songs about loving someone, someone not loving you back, etc. Donnie became extremely annoyed and had to turn this music off or he would never accomplish anything. He strutted out of his lab, up to the music player, and he pressed the 'Off' button.

"Don! Why did you do that?" Leo gasped as he stood up from whatever type of dance he was doing on the floor.

"I'm trying to work right now and your disgusting music is keeping me from finishing a project." Donnie muttered, looking his 'Brother In Blue' in the eyes.

"Our music isn't disgusting! It's about love!" Mikey yelled, then sighed happily as he thought about all of the actors and actresses he has seen that gave him 'the feels'.

"Exactly my point. Disgusting." Donnie said, shrugging his shoulders, walking back to the lab.

Once he entered the lab, the music immediately started to play again. Donnie puffed up his cheeks and whispered all of the insults for his brothers and their music as he tried to work on his new project.

"This is why I don't believe in love. It's distracting and obnoxious!" Donnie finally yelled out as he walked over to his bed and collapsed. He knew he needed rest, and the noise made it impossible to do anything. He laid there in a bad mood as his brothers swooned and danced outside of the lab.

A/N- Im gonna start every chapter with "Love is..." bc I'm so cool. The first chapters r always short in my books so give it time and they will get longer.