Love is...Being Kidnapped

A/N- SWEAR WARNING

Donnie stomped loudly into his lab and punched the button to close the door. As soon as the door closed Donnie sighed and sat down, thinking of a solution. He wanted to throw things around and scream and punch that idiot who kissed (Y/N), but that wasn't what he needed to do. What he needed to do was calm down and act maturely. He stood up, walked over to the room he stored his generator project in, grabbed a nearby sledgehammer, and went nuts. He started to bash the top of the power source in until it looked like a disgusting, useless piece of trash.

"Use that in your stupid science fair!" Donnie yelled.

Meanwhile, at the pizza parlor (Y/N) pushed Jacob off of her and started to scream obscenities at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She screamed.

"What the hell do you mean? You gave me a signal!" Jacob yelled back as he stood up and exited the booth.

"What? I didn't give you a damn signal! I barely know you!" (Y/N) exclaimed, approaching Jacob quickly and punching him.

"What the hell! Boss never said you'd fight back!" He yelled, his eyes going wide as soon as he said that.

"What? What boss?"

Jacob exhaled and grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist, he dragged her out of the pizza place into a dark, abandoned alley. He pressed a large button on his chest and he transformed into a small, bat-like, creature.

"Hell no! No more mutants! Get away you weirdo!" (Y/N) screamed and started to run, she looked back at the creature that definitely wasn't Jacob, it was following her. She started to sped up until she bumped into someone, she looked up to see a tall, blue-and-pink skinned, antler-bearing man. His long hair flowed in the slight breeze as he grabbed the back of (Y/N)'s shirt and picked her up to examine her closely.

"This is the one," he said, his voice was very deep, "knock her out."

Jacob-in-a-bat's-body flew towards her and hit her on the neck. She instantly slumped over and the man placed her in a large duffel bag, carrying her away.

A/N- IK ITS SO SHORT BUT SORRY AND IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!I wonder who the tall man is 🤷‍♀️😏