Love is...A Small Amount of Stalking and Shock

After the 'meeting', April was extremely unsatisfied with the responses she got about Donnie's situation. She was going to find out who the random girl is, whether her friends wanted her to or not.

April creeped slowly to the back of the lair, where all of the boilers and heating elements were. She remembered one time when Donnie made her help him repair a heater, and there was a giant window that gave her full view of inside the lab. As she continued tip-toeing to the extremely cramped area, she thought about (Y/N), and how different they'd been acting recently. She was going to figure that out too, but right now the main goal is figuring out who the female intruder is.

April finally made it to the window and peeked inside. She saw Donnie sitting in his desk chair, looking up at a shorter girl with very faded purple hair, a red beanie, and slightly tanned skin. She looked so familiar, like this one girl from April's coding class.

"What the hell?" April whispered to herself, "who is this girl?"

Slowly the girl turned around to check her phone, revealing her dark lipstick, and sharp eyes.

April nearly screamed after seeing her, realization hit her as she finally knew who was taking up Donnie's time.

Kendra. Leader of the Purple Dragons.

She was in the lair, with the tech whiz, clearly attempting to flirt and make friends.

What the hell does she want?...

A/N- SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. Also sorry this sucks but I wanted to post something so