Ch.11 The Lady in the Shoes

3rd Pov

Cordovin controls the giant Atlesian mech, which trudges through the ocean, and goes after the airship Maria, Raiden and Weiss took before.

Weiss: (over comms) "You're joking, right? You want to fight this thing?"

Raiden: (over comms) "We've fought giant monsters before. This is just a tiny old lady. With one very big robot."

Cordovin: "You little spider-roaches thought you could creep your way to Atlas? Well, let's see how your resolve holds out against the might of the Atlesian Military."

She shoots a rocket at Raiden, Weiss and Maria but Ruby shoots the rocket blowing it up before it made contact.

Cordovin: "So be it."

She shoots lightning at the group, but Weiss and Raiden jumped out of the ship and created an ice barrier protecting them.

Oscar: "That was close."

Ruby: "We need to figure out how to stop Cordovin and protect the airship until we do.

Jaune: "Let's give her more targets to focus on."

Nora: "You mean us, don't you?"

Jaune: "Look at that thing. It's not designed for small enemies. It's probably meant for giant Grimm that come in from deeper waters. We can turn our size into an advantage. We just have to be smart."

Ruby: "Maria, can you keep the ship out of harm's way?"

Maria: "They can take my driver's license, but I won't let them take this ship."

Ren: "Very reassuring."

Oscar: "I'll be more useful if I go with her. From up high, I can spot a weakness."

Qrow: "Well, he's not the only one who can grab a bird's eye view."

Weiss: "You said you needed me on the ground?"

Ruby: "Not exactly."

Kazey: "I think I have an idea."

Kazey told them the idea.

Cyra: "Not a bad idea. Ok, let's execute the plan."

Ren, Jaune, Nora, and Kazey go to the right, Maria and Oscar go to the left in a ship, and Qrow flew Ruby into the air and we fired at it hitting the window.

Cordovin fired a bunch of missiles at Ruby as she landed on a tree branch. Ruby used speed to pass the missiles. She started to fall down into the water, but there was a slide of ice to stop our fall.

Weiss created a slide of Ice to catch her that she slid off of and jumped further into the air.

Weiss and Ruby jumped from Icy platform to platform that Weiss was making as Cordovin found her attention diverted towards JNR.

Jaune: "Hey look over here!"

Nora fired out her grenade rounds at the Colossus, bouncing harmlessly off it's shield.

Nora: "And you told me it wasn't beach season!"

Nora laughed as she kept running as Ren opened fire as well to little effect.

Cordovin: (laughs) "Surely you knew Atlas was the father of hard-light Dust, or do lesser kingdoms simply lack proper education?"

She fired black spike-like things at them, but misses, it fired one more at Jaune Ren, Nora and Kazey missing but making them fall.