Epilogue

Today is a special day for Leon and Belle. It's only been 3 months since Leon proposal.

Belle was already in her wedding dress as she stared at the mirror.

Sherry is with her and put her tiara on her head

"Everything is ready

"Everything is ready. Guests are already here." Helena said, walking in.

Belle took a deep breath and nodded.
"Don't be so nervous, Belle. It's your special day, make it worth it." Helena said.

"I haven't seen Leon all week that's all." Belle said.

"Oh don't you worry about that. He's...fine as usual." Sherry said.

Leon was fixing his buttons on his wrist. Of course he was nervous. Chris gave him a pat on his shoulder, assuring that it'll be okay.

"I'll meet you at the altar." Chris said.
Leon nodded.

"Hey." Leon turned around and was surprised to see who it was.

"Claire?"

"I just thought I could stop by and congratulate you and Belle." She said.

"You could stay you know. Your brother is here as well." Leon said.

"I know."

It somehow became awkward between the two. Probably because of the previous events.

"You know...Belle would be glad to see you here. It'll mean a lot to her." Leon said.

Claire gave him a cheeky smile.
"I guess I'll stay for a bit."

Claire walked passed Leon to get seated but stopped and faced him again.

"I'll say this again. That outfit doesn't suit you, but this is a special event...it suits you." 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Belle walked down the aisle alone, her brown eyes meet with Leon's blue eyes. He was in awe when she walked down.