Chapter 11

Simmons was roaring and rushing up to them. They dodged his attacks, including his spines that went thrown at them.

Simmons rushed to Leon and pushed him over. He's now hanging on the ledge.

"Leon!"

Simmons walked up to him and stomped on his hand. Leon is trying his best to hold on.

"Do you want to live? Then beg! Beg for your life!" Simmons said.

"I'll pass." Leon said.

Belle came over and attacked with her leg, but there's not effect on him. Simmons pushed Belle from the side.

"She's mine, Leon!" He then turned to Belle and smirked.

"Say goodbye to your lover, my love!"

Ada came from behind and stabbed him on the side of his stomach and Belle quickly got up, took out her knife and stabbed him on the head.

"Can't always get what you want, Simmons!"

"No! No!"

The girls pushed him down with them, but they grabbed their grapple gun and flew, before hitting on the ground.

"Let's call this closure. You should really moved on, Simmons."

Both girls landed onto another building, watching Simmons fallen to his death. It was finally over.

Ada glanced at Leon, who stared back. Belle even looked at him as well.

Ada glanced at her sister and smiled. She then pulled out her phone and send one last message to Leon.

"You two are so cute." Ada said.
Belle turned to her and tilted her head.
"Leon is still kind of confused by all this. It's kind of fun to watch." She added.

"Meaning?" Belle asked.

Ada smirked. "Walk with me."
Belle looked at Leon again and followed her. Hearing her name yelled by Leon. Belle sighed and stopped for a while which Ada noticed.

"Just for bit. I promise.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"So...when's the wedding?" Ada asked.
"What wedding?" Belle blushed at the sudden question.

Ada chuckled. "You know what I mean. It's bound to happen."

"Maybe or maybe not. If it did happen, you won't be able to make it." Belle said.
"Can't. I'm on the run because of what Carla did." Ada said.

Belle sighed. "Is this a good bye? I won't see you again, won't I?"

Ada crossed her arms and looked at her.
"I don't know. But we'll see. If things cool down, I might be dropping by."

"Hopefully no more missions." Belle said.
Ada chuckled. "You think. Anyway, here. I want you to keep this."

Ada handed their mother's diary to her. Belle hesitated to take it.

"I'm sure mom wants us to read it. I already read it." Ada said.
Belle took it and looked at Ada. Worried she won't be there for her like always.

"See you later, Belle. Take care." With that, Ada walked away.

"You too, Sis. Stay out of trouble...if you can." Belle said.

Ada send her a piece sign and left.
Belle sighed and pulled out her grapple gun and flew, where Leon Helena at.

Seeing Leon climbing up to the roof, Helena helped him up. And seeing the sadness on his face, Helena couldn't even talk.

They heard someone landed on the roof with them.