Chapter 2

This coming weeks will be so busy for the entire team especially for Becky and Freen. They will need to attend several events. They need to promote the series already and they need to be expose to the public. They need to be known to the common public.

Becky is busy studying now at the corner. She has her headphone on and reading her manuals. 

Freen saw her alone and it's lunch time already.

Freen tap Becky in the shoulder. 

Becky took off her headphones and looked at Freen.

Are you okay here? Freen asked. 

Yup, need to review for my exams later. 

Hungry?

A bit.

Want some Milk tea? and I think the food is ready now..  

Becky smiled because she really is craving for one now.

She just nodded and gave a sweetest smile to her.

Such a cutie. Freen pinch Becky's nose softly.

Okay, I'll go get you one now. They have set up some food truck outside.

Really? 

Yup. I think it's from your fans. Want to check it out first?

Becky went with Freen outside the studio. She's holding on Freen's shoulders now. 

There is about 3 food truck. Stationed outside. They went first to get Becky's milk tea and Jasmine Tea for Freen. 

Here is your milk tea, Bec. Freen said.

Nam teases Becky. 

Such a baby, huh... 

Becky just stuck her tongue out to Nam. 

Nam just laugh at her gesture. 

Always being a baby if Freen is with her. Nam continue to tease her.

Sorry. Better look for your own Freen, then. 

Freen just shook her head. Because Becky is not backing down from Nam's teasing.

After getting their drinks, Becky and Freen thanked the people at the food truck.

They went inside once again and took their lunch. Freen checks Becky's food to see if it has some spicy ones because Becky does not like spicy food.

It's like a thing with them now. Freen always makes sure to check what Becky is eating.

After taking their lunch, they shoot the rest of the scenes for that day. 

You can see how exhausted Becky is already but she needs to go home and get ready for her exams.

You are killing your self now Bec, Freen said while driving. Yes Freen is the one who takes Becky home already. 

I will sleep after my exams, promise. We will shoot in the after tomorrow, so I still have time to rest. 

When they arrived at Becky's condo, Freen went with Becky first and made sure that she is all good. Freen will need to go home to check on her mother.

Be careful, okay? I will miss you. Becky said to Freen. She is really very cute.

Will miss you, too. I will see you tomorrow, okay. Freen assures Becky.

Call me once you arrived. 

I will. I will let you know immediately, okay.

Prepare for your exams now. Make sure to have your water bottle with you, okay?

Becky nodded. Then Becky hugged Freen before she bid goodbye. Freen kissed Becky on the forehead.

That's their usual routine if Freen could not stay with Becky in her condo.

----------------------------

Becky finished her exams at around 4am already. She was so tired and feels dizzy already. She went straight to bed and sleep.

At around 10am, Becky woke up because her phone keeps on ringing. it was Freen.

I'm outside. Can you please open the door.

Becky stand up and went straight to open the door. She didn't realize that her hair was so messy and she did not even fix her self.

Hey. Good morning. Freen greeted her but also wanted to laugh. She wants to laugh because she finds Becky too cute with her messy hair and her pajama not properly bottoned.

Too sleepy still? Bought some breakfast for you.

Milk tea? Becky asked for her fave drink.

Of course. I know thats the first thing you will look for.

Freen went straight to Becky's kitchen and prepared the food she brought.

When Becky looked at her self in the mirror she was so shy because of her messy look.

Bec, come on have some breakfast now.
Freen calls her from the kitchen.

Coming... Then Becky sat beside Freen.

Awww... So sleepy still. Hurry eat your breakfast then take a shower, I 'll prepare your other stuff okay.

Becky just nodded because her mouth is already full.

While Becky is eating, Freen started to check on Becky's things.

Are you going to bring your manuals to with and your laptop.

Just the laptop please. Freen I can fix it after I shower.

It's okay. I can manage.

After Becky showered Freen also helped her dry her hair.
-----------------

Someone is calling Freen on her phone. Becky saw it but it's only a number.

Freen did not answer it and press decline.

Do you know who is calling you?

Nope. That's why I cancelled it. If its someone I know they will message me after.

Becky just nodded and continued fixing her things.

They need to be in the studio before 2pm.

Freen carried Becky's stuff to her car.

They arrived early at the studio so Becky had the chance to take some nap first.

Becky is now resting her head on Freen's shoulder.

Are you okay, Bec?

Yeah. I'm just sleepy still.

Just rest here first then maybe after 30 minutes let check out scenes for today, okay.

Freen let Becky rest on her lap. While she is busy checking her phone.