Chapter 27

After two weeks, Freen is now fully recovered. The rumors regarding Becky and her coach have already been cleared. Becky made sure she'll address the issue and she made it clear that she does not have anyone else aside from her girlfriend.

She is now busy practicing for her birthday concert. Freen makes sure that she'll give her girl 100% of her support. Becky will always consult her with her plan for her birthday concert. What Becky does not know is that Freen will also have a special participation on her special day. Becky's management contacted Freen secretly to ask her if she'll be willing to make a special appearance on her concert. Freen did not hesitate and said yes immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Becky is really busy from practicing to media exposure and interviews. She also need to attend scheduled photoshoots and events. Most of the time Freen will picks her up in the venue after her work.

And lately Becky is usually staying with Freen already. They are also talking of Becky moving in with her. 

------------------------------------------------------

                                                             ------THE BIRTHDAY CONCERT-------

The event is sold out. Both their friends are in full attendance. Before they went to the venue, Freen was the first one to surprise her girl.

"It's her advantage that I am a deep sleeper. I am beyond surprise my love. Thank you so much for this. I love you so much."

Like it? Becky is now sitting in Freen's lap

Thank you very much baby. ( she buries her face in Freen's neck) I love you very much. I know we have so many challenges this past months but it will always be you and only you. Becky said.

I love you so much my princess. You are my life, remember that always. I will cherish all that we have now and in the future. I will never be tired of loving you and be by your side to support you. I love you so much baby. Freen make Becky face her and she gave her a sweet birthday kiss and it lead them to have a very sexy and hot birthday love making.