Chapter 3

Doing the series with Becky is really a challenge for Freen. If she only has a choice.

Becky lately is so busy with work and school. She also has other endorsements that she needs to fulfill.

The Beckfreen loveteam is really building up and gaining many followers already.

Most of the time they are just surprised to see photos of them on instagram or TikTok doing sweet gestures to each other. Even their colleques in the set will tease them because of their clinginess to each other.

-------------------------

Today they don't have work. Freen needs to go and visit her Mom and also bring some things that she needs.

The car she is driving was only loned to her.

No one knows Freen's life story. She keeps everything to herself.

Becky sometimes attempts to ask Freen something personal but Freen just make her way out of that conversation.

She makes sure to visit her Mom everytime she's free and her work is done.

Hi Mom. How are you? I have some things here that you need.

Her Mom just nods at her and smiles.

-------------------------

Her phone rings...

Hello.

You need to be with Becky now.

She wants to say no because she misses her Mom so much but she needs to be there.

Okay. I will come.
--------------------------

Becky needs to attend an event. But hesitant. Becky is an introvert and will only attend if she is with someone she trust.

Hey, why are you sulking there? Freen says. Becky was so surprised to see her standing at the door.

You are here! Becky immediately run to Freen and hug her.

Please come with me. I need you at the event please. ( doing her usual babyface)

Freen just smiled at her. She teases Becky.

I am not invited. I just passed by to check on you and your glam team said that you are sulking here.

Because I don't want to go to that event. I don't know anyone there.

But you need to. You accepted that invitation.

I did not. It was my dad who accepted that invitation

Then why you did not refuse?

I can't. Dad will get mad at me.

Then you just have to go.

Come with me please.

I don't have anything to wear, Bec. I am not prepared.

My glam team will take care of that...please...please...

I will treat you after. We'll go eat salmon afterwards.

Bribing me now,huh... Freen makes a straight face.

No...it's not that.

But Freen could not hold on to her smile because Becky is so cute making that face.

Why you're too cute?

Okay fine. I will join you. I will keep you company.

Yehey! Yehey! Becky dancing infront of Freen.