Chapter 21

As they say, it will not be a smooth ride after all.

Freen is now looking at a photo that was tagged to her by an unknown person on twitter. She is confused about the photo. So many things are coming to mind. Is she being cute with him? Is this still for work? Is he using her for popularity. Freen trust her girl and she knows it will not do anything that will hurt her. She may be friendly with co-workers but nothing more.

Freen is now shooting for the series. She needs to focus because the scenes that they will shoot are intense and the director is asking her to concentrate on how she'll deliver those lines.

She wanted to check on Becky but her phone is not with her right now. She is so worried for her girl.

------------------------

Becky woke up late since she does not have work for the day and also because her phone kept on vibrating.

She's so shocked seeing those photos being tagged to her on different social platforms. She was worried and started to feel uncomfortable. Then she thought of her girl. She knows Freen will get hurt once she sees this.

She tried contacting her but she is not answering. Becky knew that it will be a hectic schedule for Freen today. It will be a whole day of shoot.

Aside from her family,  both her and Freen's friends also message Becky to give their support. They assured her that they are not believing those photos and they know its fake.

Freen and Becky still did not reveal their relationship to the public, only their family and closest friends knew about them.

It is normal for celebrities to be involved in a rumor, true or not. But this rumor is different since photos are circulating. And it is being shared by so many people.

Fans have different opinions. The comments on those photos are getting out of hand. Bashers are using it to make the issue more complicated. They even say they are sorry for Freen since she is just being used by Becky as front for her flirtatious act with her co-models and co-actors. Then the issue about the guy at the event resurfaces.

Becky could not avoid reading the comments and being hurt by it.
---------------------------------

Freen on the other hand knows Becky more than those stupid people trying to destroy her. She contacted a friend to ask a favor to check the photos and she already had the results. It is all fake.

She is done with her shooting. It is already 1:00am but still decided to go directly to Becky's place.

Richie is the one accompanying Becky at her condo now.
------------------------------------

The doorbell rang. Richie went to check who it is.

When he opened the door.

It is Freen.

When Becky heard Richie greeting Freen, she turned around and saw the person she wanted to be with since earlier. And still not sure what she is thinking about the photos. She might be angry or worst she is here to break up with her. But what Becky wanted is to be in her arms. She is her only solace.

Becky did not hold back anymore she ran towards her girl and hugged her tightly.

Freen hugged her back.

Its going to be okay babe. Don't worry that much. Freen whispered to her.

You're mad at me. Becky said even she was relieved hearing her girl comforting her.

No, I am not.

I'm sorry I was not able to check on you earlier because my shoot is in a remote place and my phone is not with me. Freen explained while still hugging her princess tightly and caressing her back.