Chapter 14

The series just ended a week ago and it made a loud ending. It was a success. Becky and Freen is really in demand everywhere. interviews here and there. Photoshoots for magazines. So many offers for endorsements that some of them the management needs to turndown already.

Whenever they go heads are turning and they are adored. 

Every event they attend surely will trend in twitter. 

They are still seeing each other almost everyday since they are still going to events together.

---------------------------------------------------

Freen is doing some errands. She is just wearing a black hoodie, shorts and a crocs. She just need to get something in the grocery but she bump into her friend and they decided to bond a bit. Freen being Freen did not realize that she is being photographed with her friend. 

----------------------------------------------------

Becky is now with her family. Spending time with her dad and mom. They are now having their lunch when Becky's phone notification does not like to stop. So she decided to check on it and there she saw photos after photos of Freen with a woman having lunch and it looks like they are really enjoying each others company. Becky frowned because Freen told her that she'll just have to go to the grocery to get some stuff and be back home after.

Grocery huh.. Becky is now frowning while looking at the photos. 

She did not confront Freen about it.

After Freen have the lunch with her friends, she already decided to go home. She needs to rest for their upcoming event.

Then her phone beeps several time. Notifications are flooding her phone screen now. 

What the?! Freen is so shock to see her photos with her friend Faye. She really forgot that this will happen. 

Then Becky instantly flashes in her head.

Shoot. I am really dead. 

She knows that Becky is sulking now. She did not update her.

---------------------------------

Freen is not in the mood anymore, Becky is not responding to her message and she saw an update on Becky's IG that she is having dinner at a sushi bar with a friend. They are laughing and the worst Becky kissed her friend on the cheek. 

Freen is really pissed off right now. 

She went to bed without even having a dinner. 

----------------------------

The following day still no message to each other. Becky is still sulking and Freen is also pissed off.

They are now being prep up by their glam team for an event. 

Their make up artist spoke.

This event will be a disaster. Their guest are mute. How will they be able to interview them. Then he continue to fix Freen. 

Freen just look at him then back to her phone. 

When they are ready and the event organizer already gave them an heads up that they will be starting in a few minutes, the two stood up prepared themselves.

The fans are screaming as they are being introduce and they are now walking towards the stage. 

As usual, Freen offered her hand to Becky to assist her to go up the stairs and Becky held Freen' hand. 

The emcee of the event is their dear friend and she as well noticed that the two is not okay, but the show must go on. 

--------------------------------------------------

They are now changing to their normal clothes and their road manger is asking them if they wanted to have dinner.

It's okay with me. Freen said

Becky also answered the same.

----------------------------------------

They are now in a hotpot restaurant. They are still seated next to each other. Their companions just leave them two in their own world now. 

Freen still the one prepares the food for the both of them. She places the cooked meat in Becky's plate and gives Becky the side dishes that she likes. 

Then Freen place a bottled water in front of Becky, letting the other one know that she needs to drink water. 

Becky took it and drunk some water. 

Freen went closer to Becky as if she'll have something to whisper to the other, but what she just did is burp in Becky's ear.

Becky looks at her and went closer, she buries her face on Freen's neck and softly says sorry.

Freen softly whispers to Becky...

I really went to the grocery and got some of the stuff I need but bumped into my friend, Becky pinched her side, Faye. Becky says the name of the friend Freen was with yesterday.  

Yes it was Faye. But after the lunch I already went home immediately. Sorry I was not able to message you about it. Then Freen caress Becky's arm.

Friends? Freen whispered again. Then Becky just nod.

I'll drive you home, okay? Freen said.

Sleepover... Becky replied.

Yours or mine?

Mine... Becky answered.

Freen just nodded and gave Becky a peck in the temple