Chapter 15

Becky and Freen are doing separate endorsements and attending solo events. Becky is much busier than Freen because she also still needs to attend her online class after any events or endorsements. Once in awhile the both of them still share same endorsements or events.

But they are still very into each others lives. Freen keeps Becky updated with her day and same with Becky. They meet up if their schedule permits. But most of the time Becky request Freen to accompany her in her place. 

I miss you already. I hope you still have time for me. Freen is now reading Becky's message to her. It makes her smile and makes her want to see her immediately but she needs to finish her schedule for the day first.

Miss me, huh. Really now. I think you have a new constant with you already. Freen replied and but a sad emoji to it.

Then her phone rings. It is Becky calling.

Hey stranger. Freen said when she answered the call.

What's with the new constant thing you're talking about and what stranger are you saying. huh... Becky is seriously questioning Freen about her message and how she answered the call.

Freen is smirking with Becky's question.

What's funny now Sarocha? 

Nothing. am I right with the new constant?

I am hating you so much now. You are my only constant, remember? or you just bump your head and forgot our promise already, huh! Becky is getting annoyed. Freen stop her foolishness because she know that Becky will sulk if she'll continue.

What time are you finishing work, bb? Freen asked

after an hour maybe, why? Becky replied

Let's have dinner? or...

Stop... I'll have dinner with you, okay. Stop teasing babe please. I miss you and then you're just making fun of me. 

Sorry bb, I am not making fun of you. I just miss you, too. I'll be there before you're done, okay. I am finishing up here now.

Okay babe, take care and please drive safe.

I will. Smile already okay. Freen reminded her bb.

They end the call and Freen started to fix her things. She told her P.A that she'll drive herself home.

Home or you're picking up someone first. She is now being teased by her glam team.

Freen just stuck her tongue out to them. and the team laugh but they know that she'll be seeing Becky afterwards.  

---------------------------

Freen is now waiting for her bb in the parking lot. She already texted Becky.

Becky texted her if she can come inside the studio. Freen is sensing something is not right with her Becky because she'll not ask her that if everything is okay.

She immediately went out of her car and some people there noticed her. She just smiled at them.

She looked for the studio and found her bb sitting at the couch but frowning.

Bb, I'm here now. She kiss Becky on her head. What happened? What's with that face?

The guy that is doing the photoshoot with me is intentionally touching his hands in my arm. I don't want to make a scene babe. But I 'm not comfortable anymore.

Freen turned serious and went to talk to the in charge. She is telling them to make sure everyone is being professional.

Please I will not hesitate to pull out Becky now if this will continue. She is no longer comfortable with the situation. Freen told them with a serious face and is now looking at the guy.

The in charge apologize to Becky and promised her that it will not happen again.

The shoot proceeded, but Freen is now looking at Becky like an eagle. She swears that one wrong move from that guy she'll not hesitate to remove Becky from that photoshoot.

After the last sequence of the shoot, Becky already changed her clothes and bid goodbye to the team. 

-----------------------------------------------------

They went to their favorite sushi bar. They are now enjoying their salmon and garden salad. Some people at the sushi bar recognizes them but they don't interfere with them. They just let them be and just enjoy watching them from a distance.

One fan tweeted. Saw the two at a sushi bar and they are so sweet with each other. No photos for their privacy. 

The FreenBecky fandom is once again over the moon knowing that the two are together that night.

After their dinner date, Freen agreed to sleepover at Becky's place. Becky will still need to catch up with her online class at 2am. So she is so happy that Freen agreed to stay with her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Cuddle First. Becky making a cute face to Freen. The other one knows that Becky is so exhausted from the shoot. She just opened her arms and instantly Becky is on top of her burying her face on Freen's neck.

So tired bb? Freen is now caressing Becky's back.

Becky nodded. 

You still have 2 hours before your class starts. Better take a rest first. I will wake you up around 1:30am. Freen told Becky

But you're tired also babe. You also need to rest. Becky replied

I don't have anything to do tomorrow. It's my free time. Freen insisted

Thank you babe. Then Becky doze off in Freen's arms.

----------------------------------------

Becky is now preparing for her class and Freen is also preparing Becky's water bottle and some snacks. 

Freen is playing with her phone while Becky is on her online class. Freen is so careful not to make some noise in the background. So instead of making noise she is doing funny faces if she fails the game. Becky could not help but quietly laugh with what Freen is doing. Becky is signalling Freen to behave. 

You are such a tease Sarocha. Becky bombarded Freen with a tickle since the other one is not behaving while Becky is on her online class.

Bb, stop please. Freen is bursting out laughing and trying to escape Becky's tickle. Becky is also laughing because of how Freen wanting to escape from her tickle.

Let's sleep now bb. You need to rest already. You have event later, right?

Hmmm... Shoot. How I wish I can just stay here with you and cuddle. Becky said.

We'll do it after your shoot okay. I will be your P.A later, is that okay?

No. You are not going to do that. You need to rest babe. She is now trying to convince Freen about it.

I will join you later. I will drive you to your work. No buts Armstrong. I just want to make sure that scenes like last night will not happen again.

Becky does not want to argue anymore and just nodded at Freen. They cuddled and drifted to sleep after few minutes.