Chapter 17

Becky is now busy with different endorsements. She juggles her work and studies. She could not just leave her studies behind because she really wanted to graduate this school year.

Freen is also busy with the series she is in. Most of the time they are promoting the series. She also has other works that she needs to fulfill. Lately, they seldom have time for each other. They don't even talk that much anymore.

But Freen really misses Becky so much. She really hopes that their schedule will permit them to hang out with each other.

Hey freen, her P.A called her attention.

Yep? She is looking at her.

Good news. You're free tomorrow. No work.

Really? Oh my G. That is really good news.

But she remembered that she does not have her constant. She is working out of the country right now.

So freen decided to just stay at her place and rest the whole day.

--------------------------------

Becky on the other hand, is going to be busy with shoots for endorsements. This out of the country shoot is a big one for her. But her body is really not cooperating with her. She is not feeling well now. She is having a fever and her muscles feel swollen. 

Hey bec, will you still be able to do the shoot? Her P.A asked her.

Yes. I can handle this. Let's push through with it.

She took a quick shower and put a cool fever in her forehead.

Her P.A accidentally uploaded her photo with the cool fever. Fans are quick to respond asking her management to let her rest first.

Suddenly her phone rang. She is surprised to see the name on her phone.  She answered it.

Hi stranger. She forced a smile.

Stranger, huh. Bec are you sick? Do you have a fever?

I am okay. This is just nothing.

You're sick and that's not okay.

Did you take medicine already?

I did. Where are you now? Becky asked Freen.

Home. No work today.

I thought you had a shoot also today?Becky asked her.

It was postponed. Hope you're here now.

Really now. I thought you forgot about me already.

Bec, stop it. Stop sulking please. You're far away from me now.

And you're sulking at me huh, but you're the one who is being so cutie, cutie with that guy on that event.

Are you jealous? Becky is smiling now because she did that to really make Freen jealous.

Me, jealous. Why will I. Freen denies but the truth is she really is jealous.

I see. So its okay with you if I'll be all cutie with someone else? Becky is teasing.

Are you teasing me now?

Me, tease you. No.... I don't tease. Just asking. Because you know, I just learned that I'll have a guy partner on the shoot today. And since you said you don't mind me being cutie with others then..

Stop... Freen replied with a serious voice.

What? Becky continue teasing her.

Stop it. You're not funny at all.

Why?

Why? Why? Always asking. It is evident in Freen's voice that she is sulking already.

You know what if you want to be cutie with that guy, its up to you. Then Freen hang up.

Becky's smile disappeared. She knows she is angry already.

She tried calling Freen, but she is not answering. She messaged her but no reply.

Becky is now worried. She knows how freen is when she sulks.

Freen does not sulk at her often, but when she does, it will be a lot of peace offering first.

Becky is so worried because freen did not really respond to her.

-------------------------------

Becky did the shoot fast. She needs to rest because the following day she needs attend an event with fans.

No cutie cutie happened at the shoot, she stays in her corner everytime its not her frame. She is still trying to get freen to respond to her. But no avail. The other one is really sulking or maybe angry.

------------------------------

At the fan meet

Fan: bec, do you miss freen since she is not with you now?

Becky: of course. I was hoping it will the two of us here meeting you all now.

Fan: what if Freen is here with us now?

Becky: How I wish, but she has schedules to fulfill also. Maybe next time if time will permit, we'll be coming here together.

Fans screams joyful.

It was a happy fan meet. Becky can't deny to miss freen when she meets their fans alone.

------------------------------

It was a long flight and honestly becky is  so drained already. Her fever is on off. When she arrived, she's surprised to see someone at the airport all smiles at her and has a bouquet of flowers at hand.

She could not hide her excitement to hug her and just stay by her side.

Hey... for you... fans at the airport is going crazy with the two. Freen gave Becky a hug. Becky is so tired and Freen picking her up at the airport just gave her the energy she needs.

You're not okay bb.. freen immediately whispered to Becky when she felt that she is hot.

I will be okay. You're here already.

Freen took Becky's bag and she held her in the waist then they started to walk to where Freen's car is.

Freen assisted Becky to go inside the car and she waved to the fans before entering the car. Becky also opened her window and wave to fans. Thanking them for being there. Both of them wave  to their fans and then Freen drove off.