Chapter 10

Freen is slowly losing it. She's not her self lately. After losing her mom a month ago, she really don't know how to handle the pain she is dealing with. She goes to work but she is empty. She still does her job well but it's all that. She does not interact that much with people around her. After shooting for the series or after a photoshoot she goes home or just disappears from the set.

Becky is always worried about her. Freen distanced her self with everyone. She don't talk to Becky that much and would just disappear from everyone.

Freen always visits her mom's grave but the problem is that she is always drinking. 

People around her is so worried about her specially Becky.

She tries to talk to Freen but the latter keeps on ignoring her. 

It was their rest day and Becky decided to visit Freen to check on her.

Becky has a spare key of Freen's unit.

When she opened the door she was surprised to see Freen in the couch asleep with all the bottle of beer in the floor.

Becky went to check on Freen but she is too drunk to realize that Becky is there. 

Becky went to the kitchen to grab a bin, she pick up all the bottles that was on the floor and cleaned the table with all the chips and other stuff. Becky also check Freen's fridge but it has nothing. All she have is beer. Becky decided to clean all the beers in the fridge and after she went out to buy some food for Freen. Restocked the fridge with healthy foods and drink. After she cleaned the ⁰kitchen, becky went inside Freen's room. 

What a mess, Becky said to herself

She went on and pick Freen's clothes put it in the laundry, it's good that Freen taught her how to use the washing machine already.

After fixing Freen's room, she went to Freen and wake her up

Hey, you need to wake up now. You need to eat. 

Freen moved and slowly opened and her eyes and was surprised to see BEcky

What are you doing here?

Good afternoon. Becky responded to her.

Then Freen noticed that the trash she have is gone.

You... You cleaned?

Becky is just looking at her now.

Better go clean up then have your lunch after.

You should not have come here.

Becky was just looking at her now.

Go on. Take a shower now.

Freen just followed the commander's order.

When she opened the door to her room she was shocked seeing it clean and all her stuff is fixed.

Becky went to the laundry area and took the dried clothes already.

She is now folding Freen's clothes when Freen went out of the bathroom.

Hey, I'll finish that. 

Go eat your lunch now. Becky is still serious.

Are you mad at me?

Becky just glance at her and went back in what she's doing.

Bec... Freen said.

Go eat your lunch first, then we will talk.

Freen could not do anything and went out of the room.

Becky after fixing Freen's clothes went to check if Freen is really eating.

Freen is spaced out again so she went closer to Freen and took the spoon and fork from her hand.

Here, you better eat. (Feed freen) You're losing weight already. You're not taking care of your self. Then all you do is drink. No food on your fridge. You know you'll get sick with what you are doing, huh.

Freen is just looking at her.

Then Becky went to prepare Freen jasmine tea.

Stop with the beer, have this. So you'll be relax. (Then she went to feed her again)

Freen did say anything.

After she finished her food, becky went to wash the dishes.

-----------------------

They are now sitting in the couch.

Freen is just quiet. Waiting for Becky to speak.

Becky went and face Freen

What are you doing with your life, freen.

No answer.

Do you think your mom will be happy seeing you like that.

Do you think she will be at peace knowing you are wasting your time drinking and all.

Freen is still quiet. Every word Becky says hit her hard.

I think what your mom will tell you if she's here now is for you to stop all this nonsense and step up, move on with your life.

I know freen, nothing will stop the pain your are feeling because of your mom, but you don't need to ruin your life.

Becky went closer to freen and make freen face her.

Hey, I am always here to be by your side if you need someone to listen to you. If you just need someone to comfort you, just tell me.

Then Freen could not take it anymore, she started to tear up. She pulled becky to her and hug her. She is crying so hard now. Becky just let her. She is just consoling Freen now.

It's going to be okay, Freen. I am always here for you.

Becky stayed with Freen the whole day. They played video games and watched movies.

Freen most of the time snuggles with Becky..

-------------------------------