Chapter 25

Months after battling the case in court, finally Becky and Freen are now free from their management.

Freen decided to take a rest first from the industry and is now busy attending to her own business. Yes, Freen decided to open a small café and an art studio. Only few people know Freen's love for the art. She is a good painter and really loves nature. 

Freen also invested some of her earnings with Richie's business. So Freen is not worried about her finances and Becky is really so proud of her girl.

On the other hand, Becky decided to sign up with one of the newest management company in Thailand. Becky is friend with the owner and so she really wanted to help her friend.

It is quite of a win win for Becky. She is also busy with her studies, since she is almost graduating now.

---------------------------------------------

Freen is so hands on with her café. She usually go there to assist her crew, and it is also one way to attract the customers whenever she is there. But the café will be surely jampack if she and Becky is present at the café. 

Freen is now busy checking on the monthly report of her cafe.

Hi Freenie... Someone called her from the front door.

Freen looked up and so surprise to see who called her.

Amanda? 

Hi there. Then she immediately went closer to Freen and gave her a kiss in the cheek.

What are you doing here? Freen asked.

Wow... is that how treat an old friend, now? Amanda asked

Sorry, but I just don't expect yo to be so casual, you know after you leaving me all of a sudden. Freen sarcastically answered her.

Hey, it's been years. can we just leave that in the past? can we just start over again. I miss you you know. Amanda said.

Miss me? Amanda what you did to me, I will never forget it. But as what you said, let's leave it in the past. I'm happy now with Becky and she takes care of me and our relationship so much.

Amanda smirks but honestly, it's more on a slap on her face, hearing Freen saying those words about her relationship with Becky makes her sad but more on angry. She is hating Becky now.

Amanda I really hate to be rude but I think you just have to leave. I have important things to do.

Of course, no worries Freen I will be leaving after ordering my drink. Amanda said.

Freen nodded and she excused her self. She pass by the counter and informed her cashier that whatever Amanda will order is  on her. She may be angry at her because of their past but she still think it's just proper to not let her pay for her order.

---------------------------------------------------

Becky is now entering the cafe and she   sees that it's packed again, but she did not see Freen in the counter.

Becky went straight to Freen's office. But she saw her thinking deeply. She did not even notice Becky entered.

Am I disturbing? Becky asked.

Freen was surprised to see her girl in front of her.

Hey, sorry I was just thinking about something.

How are you? Freen immediately stood up and went closer to her.

Hi, then Becky kissed Freen.

Freen also answered with a kiss.