How he hugs you

-------------------------
Been away so long I'm so sorry!!!
Anyways going to TRY to be on Wattpad more.
-------------------------

Johnny
Johnny will always hug when you ask and even when you don't. He holds you with gentle force making you feel warm inside and incredibly loved.

Steve
Steve has quite muscular arms, that hold you tightly against his chest. He likes making you feel loved and always want to have you as close to him as possible. Most hugs usually lead to make out sessions.

Two-Bit
Two-bit is really playful when he hugs you, he tickles you a lot which usually end up with him throwing you over his shoulder and tossing you on the couch. You two end up cuddling until one falls asleep.

Ponyboy
Pony is the gentler type but squishes you tightly against you when he's in a playful mood. Other times he just holds you making sure you feel loved and safe.

Dally
Dally you would expect to more rough and tough when he's hugging you, but he's actually really gentle. He always makes sure you comfortable in his arms, but holds you still tight because he likes to show that your his.

Darry
Darry loves hugs. After a stressful, tough day at work he likes walking in the door and having you to walk straight into his arms. He loves to make you feel safe and be the tough man but he loves hugging because he feels invincible when your in his arms.

Soda pop
Soda has been hurt by many others girls in his past so when he hugs you he savours every moment, not letting go because he doesn't want you to leave too.

-------------------------
STAY GOLD ❤️
-------------------------