10.

"So, where are you gonna go?" Asked Clay.

"I'm not really sure." Said George. "I don't have a real home to go back to."

"You could come back with me." Said Clay. "If you wanted to that is." He quickly added.

"Sure." Said George.

"I've got a house near the edge of town. My mom and sister drop by fairly often." Said Clay.

"I need to buy some clothes though." Said George. "I don't exactly blend in."

"Just order some online." Said Clay. "The less you actually go out then the less likely your parents are to find you."

"I really hope they don't find me." Said George. "My dad would be furious, if he even bothered to show up to yell at me though."

About an hour later George and Clay were arriving at Clay's house.

"This place is big." Said George looking around. "I think I'm gonna like it here."

Clay took George to a guest room. George immediately sat down on the bed and Clay laughed as George laid back and rolled around. Clay then took George around the house. They then both separated so they could both have a shower. After George was done he got changed and then knocked on Clay's door. He blushed as Clay opened the door shirtless.

"Sorry." Said Clay, blushing too.

"Hey umm- could I maybe borrow one of your hoodies or something?" Asked George. 

"Oh, sure." Said Clay.

He quickly went over to his closet, grabbed a hoodie and then handed it to George.

"Thanks." Said George, walking back to his own room.

As soon as he got into his room he pulled off the cropped hoodie which he was already wearing and pulled on Clay's hoodie. He dumped his cropped hoodie on the floor along with his fishnets. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off his boots. Then he went downstairs to where the living room was. He sat down on the couch and then Clay walked in and sat down next to him. George couldn't stop himself from resting his head on Clay's shoulder.

The few hours the two spent their time messing around. They stopped for a brief moment when George remembered that he needed to order some clothes, but then they continued messing around. Then they started MarioKart on the TV. They shoved into each other as they both desperately tried to win.

"Just let me win." Said George.

"No chance." Said Clay.

George shoved into Clay, but Clay just shoved him back. As George tried to shove him again, Clay trapped George's head in his arm.

"That's unfair." Said George. "I can't even see it now."

"Stop trying to attack me then." Said Clay.

"Only if you let me win." Said George.

"Not happening." Said Clay. 

"Fine." Said George.

George pulled at Clay's arm until he loosened his grip. Then George shuffled onto Clay's lap. While Clay was distracted, George managed to take the lead and only just won the race. George turned to talk to Clay. They both had soft blushes.

"You cheated." Said Clay, once he'd snapped out of his thoughts.

"You could've still played." Said George. "You just chose not to."

"No, you distracted me." Said Clay.

"Really?" Said George sarcastically. "What could you find distracting about me?"

"I didn't say it like that." Said Clay.

"And yet here I am, sat on your lap, and you're not even complaining." Said George.

Clay didn't say anything, he just blushed more. They continued on playing.

"Why can't you just let me win?" George asked as they finished the game.

"Because I'm better at the game." Said Clay.

"No you're not." Said George.

"Then why did I win?" Said Clay.

"Because you chose the maps which I'm bad at." Said George.

"It's hard to avoid that if you're bad at all of the maps." Said Clay.

"I'm not." Said George.

Clay laughed at how angry George was getting.

"You're cute when you're angry." Said Clay, still laughing.

"I am?" Said George, blushing.

Clay didn't reply and just laughed as George looked at him.