24.

As George woke up he started panicking. He couldn't see anything. But there was noise around him. He felt someone lift his head up. Then there was light as someone took off the blindfold which covered his eyes. For a few moments he looked around. He seemed to be an office, there were two bodyguards dressed in black suits blocking the exit. Slowly he sat up.

"Where am I?" Said George.

But then there was a laugh. George froze as he heard it. He looked back over to the desk as he saw the leather chair behind it turn around. The man in the chair got up and walked over to George. He crouched down and the slipped a hand under George's chin, lifting his head up.

"I think, Sweetness, that you know exactly where you are." He said.

"Don't call me that." Said George.

"I own you now." He said. "I can call you whatever the fuck I want."

"I am not an object." Said George.

"You know, considering that I'm the one in charge right now I thought you'd know better." He said.

Then he turned to the bodyguards.

"Move him." He said.

They nodded and then both grabbed one of George's arms and dragged him out of the room. They carried him to a bedroom and dumped him inside before leaving and locking the doors behind them. Quickly George got up and went over to the doors, banging on them.

"Wait." He shouted. "Please, please. Let me out. I need to get out. I have to get to my friends. They're in danger."

Then there was a voice through the door. It was the man.

"You won't need them anymore." Said the man.

"No." Shouted George, banging on the door. "Please."

There was no reply. George sunk down onto his knees. He was so done with all of this bullshit. He sat there for a few minutes. Then he slowly got up. He started looking around the room. There were two other doors, one leading to a bathroom and the other to a closet. The room just felt empty. 

But then he went over to the window. He was in the city, and quite high up. Below him he could see the street bustling. He just wished that by pure chance someone might look up and see him, yet no. To the people below he was just a dot. And one which they couldn't be bothered to look up at. He sighed. He was trapped there and his friends needed help. But there was nothing he could do. He stepped back and sat down on the bed. He just simply sighed. Slowly he looked up. And then he noticed something odd about the windows. They could be opened, which was strange considering how high up they were. And then a thought went through his head. An impulsive one.

Quickly George went over to the windows and started trying to open them. He couldn't manage the first, but on the second he managed to get it to move. Carefully he slid up the heavy window. Outside was just a slim ledge, but slowly and carefully he went through and stood on the edge. Behind him the window dropped shut. Now he had no other option. 

Behind him he could hear muffled noise. He turned to see that the doors were flung open. Quickly the man ran over to the window. 

"Stop." He shouted.

George shook his head. Then he took a step back...