17.

Over the next couple hours they got everything sorted out.

"You're not going to get anywhere if you're just terrified of your parents showing up." Said Nick.

"But I know that they are. That's what I'm scared of." Said George. "And I don't know what they'll do. But I know that eventually they will kill me."

"Look, we're just concerned about you." Said Nick.

"Concerned?" Said George.

The other three nodded.

"You should be much more concerned for yourselves. After all, if my parents are willing to kill me, which I know they are because they nearly have before, then they won't even hesitate about killing you guys." Said George. "And I know my fears seem irrational to you guys, but you didn't have to live through what they did to me." He sighed. "Just know that I'm scared for a good reason."

George walked off and went to his room. He grabbed a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. He lit one and sat down on the edge of his bed. A few minutes later Clay came into the room and sat down next to him.

"Hey." Said Clay. "You okay?"

"Not really. But I'm never okay am I?" Said George.

"It's gonna get better." Said Clay.

George shook his head and sighed.

"Want one?" Asked George, offering his packet of cigarettes to Clay.

"No. I don't smoke." Said Clay. "Why do you smoke anyway?"

"I wanted an escape and I ended up being addicted to things." Said George. "I know it's bad for me but I can't stop. I always have to be addicted to something."

"Then find something which isn't bad for you." Said Clay.

"Like what?" Said George.

"I don't know. But please at least try to stop." Said Clay. "I don't want to lose you to something dumb like this."

"You don't?" Said George, blushing as he looked up at Clay.

"Of course I don't." Said Clay. "I love you."

"I- I love you too." Stuttered George after a second.

George stumped out his cigarette on the floor and then let Clay pull him onto his lap. They kissed. As they stopped for a moment George moaned in Clay's ear.

"You need to be quiet. The others could hear." Said Clay.

"I can't help myself." Said George. "And if you keep blushing then that clearly does not mean that you want me to stop."

They kissed and again George moaned.

"I was being serious." Said Clay.

"But you know, I think you like it, don't you?" Said George. "Just let me. If they hear then they hear. Also I'm at least trying to be quieter than I would be if they weren't here."

Again they kissed. Almost every time that they stopped George moaned. And then George smirked as he had an idea. He started kissing Dream, but then he moved down from his mouth. He kissed down Dream's neck and then partially under his shirt, leaving little love bites. Then they kissed again. And for a moment they just stared at each other, taking in every feature which they knew off heart by now.

"You're gorgeous." Said Clay.

"And so are you." Said George.

They kissed again. This time their bodies were as close as they could be. George held onto Dream's neck with one and and the other he was fiddling with Dream's hair with. Dream had one hand on George's leg, pulling him onto his lap as far as he could, and the other he had on George's waist, again pulling him closer. But then there was a knock at the door and the door opened.

"Really wasn't expecting that." Said Nick.

"Omg." Said Karl.

George fell off of Clay's lap in shock. He quickly got up and then sat next to Clay on the bed.

"Look we don't have time to talk about this." Said Nick. "I just got a call from Alex and Wilbur. They've found the guy and they're tracking him, but he's on his way here. We have to get out of here." 

"Fuck." Said George. "I'm gonna grab whatever I wanna take back and then I'll phone down to reception to see if the reporters are gone or if they can let us out another way."

George grabbed a bag and started shoving things into it. Soon they were all in an elevator on the way down to the lobby.

"We just have to run for it as soon as we get out of the building if they follow us." Said George.

As soon as the elevator doors opened they all rushed to the exit through the crowd of reporters. Then they ran as they got out of the building. They ran round to the corner into an alleyway. But then Karl tripped. The sound echoed in the alleyway as he hit the floor and his head smashed against the ground.

"Oh shit." Said Nick. "Karl? Karl?"

Nick knelt down next to Karl and shook him but he would wake up.

"We've got to keep going." Said George.

"Well what are we supposed to do." Said Nick.

"Carry him." Said Clay.

"But-" started Nick.

"You either carry him or we drag him." Said George.

"Fine." Said Nick.

Nick picked up Karl and they continued going towards the car. Clay and George sat in the front while Nick sat in the back with Karl.