11.

The next morning George woke up early. After sitting in his bed for a few moments he left his room. He went to Clay's room and knocked at the door. When there was no reply he let himself in.

"Wake up sleepy." He said, sitting down on the bed.

"Ugh." Said Clay as he woke up. "Do you ever sleep in?"

"Nope." Said George. "Now c'mon, I'm bored."

"And I'm tired." Said Clay. "When was the last time that you didn't wake up super early?"

"Before I moved away." Said George.

"That's so not true, you always woke me up really early." Said Clay.

"Not when we had sleepovers." Said George.

"Because we stayed up most the night?" Said Clay.

"Nope." Said George. "Don't you remember all those sleepovers?"

"I'm trying to remember." Said Clay. "We had tons of sleepovers. My dad would always get mad at us."

"If you can't remember then ask your mom." Said George.

"Oh god. How on earth could I forget that of all things." Said Clay after a moment or two. "I can't believe we did that."

"Your dad would always get so angry." Said George.

"Of course he would." Said Clay. "He thought we were gay."

"Because we fucking slept together when we had sleepovers." Said George. 

"We were just kids, he couldn't judge us that harshly." Said Clay.

"But he did though." Said George. "He hated seeing us together. Your mom loved it though."

"Yeah." Said Clay. "She'll probably drop by at some point today. She usually comes round fairly regularly."

"Now, please come do something with me." Said George. "I'm bored."

"No, I'm going back to sleep." said Clay.

"But you're already awake now." Said George.

"No." Said Clay.

"Please." Said George.

"Ugh. Fine." Said Clay.

George dragged Clay out of bed. They spent the next few hours messing around. But then a package arrived.

"Dude it's all the stuff you ordered." Said Clay.

"I'm just glad that I remembered my debit card information. That stuff was way overpriced." Said George, grabbing the package. "I'm gonna go get changed."

George ran off with the package. And a short time later he reappeared. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with a fake collar with a mushroom print on the front and a pink tennis skirt. He also wore embroidered sneakers with a mushroom pattern on.

"You look cute in that." Said Clay when he saw George. "I- I uhh mean that I- you-"

He stopped when George softly blushed and laughed. But then the two started messing around again. Once again they played MarioKart. They fought again as they played. George shuffled onto Clay's lap to distract him like the day before, but this time it didn't work for as long.

"Please just let me win." Said George.

"No." Said Clay. "Unless you're gonna cheat again."

"I didn't cheat yesterday." Said George as they set up the next round.

"Sure you didn't." Said Clay as the round started.

"How are we already on the last round?" Said George.