13

╭──────────.★..─╮
Chapter Thirteen
╰─..★.──────────╯

"Kiss me."

Two words that Johnny had been hoping for, praying for, craving for. It almost made him believe that he was in some lucid dream and any second now he'd jolt awake in his bed, alone and covered in sweat as he realises it hadn't of been real. But as Elsie reached out and clutched his shirt in her small hand and inched him closer to her, an encouragement of sorts, he knew this was really happening and he thanked whatever god was listening.

Johnny leant with the pull of his shirt, a smirk practically glued to his face now as he stopped just short of connecting himself with her. He heard Elsie huff impatiently and chuckled lowly before he took a final step forward and seized her lips in his.

Elsie gave a slight hum at the feel, moving her hand from his chest and snaked it around his neck to weave it into what little hair was at the back of his head. Johnny followed suit with the changes, his arms now firmly around her waist as he pulled her impossibly closer to him, and yet it wasn't nearly close enough for his liking and he groaned with his own impatience.

Her stomach had twisted itself so tightly with nervousness that the threat of vomiting was almost amusing to her, and when his rough hands found themselves underneath her shirt, touching and stroking her bare skin as he deepened the kiss, it worsened — though this wasn't such a bad thing.

Johnny could feel goosebumps rise from under his hands wherever he touched her, running his fingertips tauntingly slow across her stomach and upward until they felt the fabric of her bra. Then he stopped, pulling his face from hers as the two practically gasped for air.

He never took his eyes off hers. "Can I?" Tugging at the hem of her black work shirt.

Elsie only nodded in reply, unable to find the words or even speak them, feeling her face redden more so as she lifted her arms so Johnny could discard the shirt and let it fall onto the floor beside them.

His eyes left hers now, flicking down to take in the sight of her C cup bra — which was too small for her now —, her tits spilling from the top of the cups and looking awfully delicious if you asked him. He swallowed the saliva that began to pool in his mouth now, bringing both his hands to cup either tit and gently squeezed, Elsie gasping at the quick motion.

She felt a little intimidated when his eyes met hers again. Pupils dilated and a look on his face that she'd never seen on anyone before; she watched him with her mouth agape as he lowered his head until he was eye level with her perky tits and took one into his mouth, using his hand to massage the other.

Her unmistakable whimpers (though they were still very quiet) made him smile as he continued, using the sounds as encouragement to whip out his best tricks to try and elicit more, louder mewls from deep within her throat. He knew by the way she arched her back for him, wanting more of his mouth and tongue on her, that he was going in the right direction. He swapped sides when he felt as though her other nipple was neglected for long enough.

"God-" Elsie huffed. "You're something else, John MacTavish."

Johnny hummed a laugh from his throat, sending it straight through her tit and down deep into her stomach, the vibration adding a missing component that she didn't know she needed until it happened.