Didn't Know You Would Do This

(Wilhemina Venable x Cordelia Goode)

:Wilhemina slapped (y/n) which made Cordelia worry. As the day passed, (y/n) became distant, the two of them trying to get her back into their life again.

-----

"Don't disturb me for fuck's sake!", Wilhemina shouted after she just slapped you. The stinging pain is still there even though a minute has passed now. You touched your cheeks to soothe the pain but it's no use, it felt even more burning than it already was.

You hissed. She looked at you still having a disgusted and angry look but just glared at you and went back to her table. You just stand there not knowing what to do.

You turned around not wanting her to see you sobbing because that would cause her to say something about it. After leaving her office, you knew where to go. Cordelia

You roamed around the house to find her but you couldn't. Your sobs are starting to get out of control and you can't think straight. "Delia, where are you?", you muttered while tears are escaping from the corner of your eye.

You went inside your shared room hoping she's inside the bathroom, then you heared a click coming from the shower door. A relieved sigh escaped your lips and slowly walked inside the room.

Cordelia came out of the shower and noticed you crying and panicking. She quickly walked you and wrapped her arms around you soothing your back and head. "What happened?", she hurriedly asked. More tears and crying was all you can give to her and constantly shaking your head. You hands found its way to rest on her shoulder and put your head in her neck.

She whispered to you to sit down for you to get comfortable. Time had passed but you're still in that same position you were before, Cordelia have been caressing your back and hair.

"Sweetheart, what is going on?", she whispered.

You carefully pulled yourself from her but words doesn't seem to come out from your mouth. "It's okay", she said and nodded for you to continue.

"Mina slapped me", you mumbled. "Can you repeat it again?", she gently said.

"Mina slapped me", you said it louder which caused her eyes to widen. "What?", she shouted.

"Don't talk to her please", you pleaded but she is not having any of it. "Why? We need to talk", she really sound angry and concerned.

"It's no use—"

"Why would that be?", she cut you off. You avoided her eyes and looked around the room but a hand was placed on your cheeks and tears immediately fall from your eyes.

"Me", you respond. She raised her eyebrows in confusion, "It was me, I disturbed her", you weakly said. You heard her scoff and looked back at her rolling her eyes.

"Just for that? That woman can't fucking control her attitude, doesn't she?", her voice becoming more louder. You told her to keep her tone down which she agreed but she won't let Wilhemina to let it slide off.

Cordelia left you in the room all covered up with warm blanket and told you to closed your eyes and ignore their voices if they possibly end up arguing with each other. I hate hearing them arguing. You thought before you let yourself rest.

"Wilhemina!", Cordelia shouted which she was instantly met by a burning look from her girlfriend. "Don't even look at me like that, it won't work", she annoyingly said while keeping her voice down.