Mine

(Wilhemina Venable)

:She finally arrived from her business trip. Welcoming her with so much happiness, will the both you actually confess each other's feelings witch each other?

———

You were growing quite fond with your boss. Wilhemina Venable. Or should you say Ms. Venable. That's what she certainly said to all of you, to only use that name ever. But you were slowly breaking that rule. You get to call her Wilhemina, although in your head you call her 'Mina', you wouldn't dare to use that in reality because you might get fire for that.

Wilhemina Venable is known for her strict figure, authorative voice and cold demeanor. Everyone in Kineros Robotics would get back to work once they heared a simple click of her cane. But with you, hell she didn't even realize that her walls is slowly softening and you're carefully waltzing into her mind— and heart.

She wouldn't dare tell this to anyone. Wilhemina is in love with you. She would chuckle at the thought but as fast like a lightning, her heart will swell and ache at the same time. You were a jolly person, a delightful one. Bringing your utmost appreciation to anyone, your contagious laugh and smile that could turn anyone into a laughing machine. You see, Wilhemina is not an exception to your virus. That's how she realized that she might have a soft spot for you, hence the growing adoration that is already forming bigger as days passed.

She tried to stopped it. Purposely ignoring you and giving you cold attitude, but you were determined which is another thing that she likes about you. You were one of a kind as an assistant, always being excellent at work that she didn't have any problems with you. All the workers at the company were quite shock that you last even a minute during your first day.

These past few months, the both of you find peace and comforting ambiance being with each other. She let you in to her life, it's rare to even let someone else close to her but there you are, special as ever. She would never admit it to the other workers in the company, but she knew they would looked at her and gossip that she like you more than as an assistant, at first she would be frustrated as to why she ignored you during the first few days that the rumor is circling inside but later on, she slowly accepted it, not only she doesn't care about other people but the other staff became kind to her, atleast a little.

You were flustered, very flustered when she first invited you on a dinner. At first, you thought it was like a friendly date because you were her assistant. But to your surprise, it didn't just happened once, twice, it was three dinner dates in a week. You couldn't wrap around a head on it, how your boss, the Wilhemina Venable found a liking on you, though she didn't explicitly said that she likes you, but her gestures did so. It was like when you said 'when the pigs fly', that's how rare it is to find her with someone. Now, you were that someone.

As always, all the good times would end. You thought it would continue, the dates, spending time together at the office. She was assigned to have a business trip with Jeff and Mutt in Canada. When you first heared the conversation between them, you felt your heart shattered because you can't bare to not see her everyday. She was evidently inside your heart and mind. You enjoyed spending time with her that you forgot how to enjoy yourself being not under her presence. As she saw your face when she told you she will leave for a couple of weeks, she was equally as heart broken as you. Nonetheless, you proposed to her to call you when she has a free time, or maybe text you but you just lightly suggested it not knowing she would actually do it.

At last, they would be at the company later at night. Currently, you are at your house, waiting for the night to come up. This day all of the staffs were placed on the night shift, you don't know if this is a coincidence to their arrival but you were thankful the building is not lame when you get there. Pacing back and forth, you mentally cursed at yourself for being nervous.