YOU DON'T KNOW

Hello, reader. This is the author, Mai, welcoming you in this short story fanfiction. This fanfiction as I have just said, will be short. Therefore, please do not expect long chapters and lots of chapters to come. It is possible that this fanfiction will end in three chapters or maybe a little bit more. But I assure you, that's it. For those who know me, not personally, but in this platform as an anime fanfiction writer; then, you must already know that I do my best to write with the limits of my own knowledge and energy. I do my best to give you what I can no matter how long it takes. Speaking of "long", I usually don't have the time to always write, therefore, the updates my take a while.  Please expect mistakes, as I am not, yet, a professional writer that has her own editor. It may be some spelling issues since I always, for some reason, experiences typographical errors. Misspelled words are not because I do not know how to spell but because of the reason stated before this sentence.

This is an Erwin Smith fanfiction. I do not own everything in this story. The story, will be obviously based on the anime- ATTACK ON TITAN. I do not own the anime characters. In fact, the only thing I own in this story is the plot that i created and some of my own characters.

This story is not perfect but I wish you a nice reading experience