2:2

As Erwin and Victoria spent more time together, their bond grew stronger each day. They spent their days fighting for justice and for the people of the Walls, and their nights were filled with sweet moments and tender embraces.

      One night, as they lay together in Erwin's quarters, Victoria looked up at him with love in her eyes. "Erwin," she whispered, "I never knew that I could feel this way about anyone. You've shown me what it truly means to be strong and brave, and I'm so grateful to have you by my side."

     Erwin smiled down at her, brushing a lock of hair from her face. "Victoria, you inspire me every day with your unwavering dedication to justice and to the people of the Walls. I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

       They shared a kiss, their love for each other deepening with each passing moment. And as they held each other close, they knew that nothing could ever tear them apart.

          But even as they basked in the glow of their love, they couldn't ignore the behavior of their fellow soldiers in the Military Police. Many of them had become corrupt and greedy, using their positions to enrich themselves at the expense of the people they were supposed to protect.

    Erwin and Victoria were disgusted by their actions, and they often found themselves retreating to their quarters to escape the debauchery that filled the mess hall. But even as they worked together on their duties, their love for each other never wavered.

       They spent their nights together in each other's arms, talking about their dreams for the future and planning how they could make a difference in the world. And as they drifted off to sleep each night, they knew that they were exactly where they were meant to be - together, fighting for justice and for the people of the Walls.

       Through it all, Erwin and Victoria remained true to their values and to each other. They knew that their love was stronger than any obstacle that could come their way, and they were determined to make a difference in the world, no matter what it took.

--

Looks like a perfect couple, yes? Well ,not really. Nobody and no relationship is ever perfect. They had their ups and downs too. Fits of rage? Jealousy? Competition of one another? it is all there.

--

Erwin paced back and forth in his room, his thoughts consumed by the mission he was assigned to. He knew it went against everything he and Victoria stood for, but he had no choice. His captain had specifically requested him for the mission, and disobeying a direct order was not an option.

Victoria watched him from the bed, her eyes following his every move. She could feel the tension radiating off of him, and it made her uneasy. "Erwin, what's wrong?" she asked softly.

He stopped pacing and turned to face her, his expression troubled. "I've been assigned to a mission, Victoria. One that goes against everything we stand for."

She frowned, sitting up in bed. "What kind of mission?"

"One that supports the greed of the military police, rather than helping the people of the walls," he replied, his voice laced with frustration. "And I can't get out of it. My captain specifically requested me for it."