4:3

Erwin had believed that the worst was over and that he could find some semblance of peace after the military police had taken everything from him. He was wrong. The MP went even further by murdering his own family. He knew then that he was not safe and that they would come after him next. Despite his fears, they didn't execute him. Instead, they transferred him to the Survey Corps, where he was to be used as a disposable pawn. Erwin was to be sent on missions outside the walls where he would inevitably become titan fodder.

Despite the odds against him, Erwin managed to survive. But the guilt of his betrayal to Victoria and his conscience for sacrificing the lives of his comrades weighed heavily on him. He struggled to find any meaning in his life, living each day in agony and self-loathing.

Years passed, and Erwin continued to serve in the Survey Corps, proving himself to be a skilled and dedicated soldier. However, he never forgot the pain and the guilt of his past. In every mission, he was reminded of the sacrifices that he had made and the lives that he had taken. The memories haunted him, and he could never find any peace.

It wasn't until Erwin encountered a young recruit named Eren Yeager that he found a glimmer of hope. Eren, like Erwin, had lost everything to the titans. But unlike Erwin, Eren refused to give up or accept defeat. He was determined to fight back, to take back what had been taken from him.

Erwin saw something in Eren that he had lost long ago: hope. He saw in Eren the determination and the strength that he himself had once possessed. It was then that Erwin decided that he would not let his guilt and his pain consume him any longer. He would use his knowledge and his experience to help Eren and the rest of humanity in the fight against the titans.

With newfound purpose, Erwin dedicated himself to the cause. He worked tirelessly to uncover the secrets of the titans, to develop new strategies and tactics to defeat them. He led the Survey Corps into countless battles, always with the goal of protecting humanity and avenging those that had been lost.

--

 And now, in the present, his newfound hope, Eren is posing a threat to them as Levi had mentioned. 

He is... he is simply afraid that Levi would make the same mistake as him. He is afraid.. that Levi would choose something that would save him but then regret it and have the guilt eat him up in the future.

He is afraid.... 

after all....

This could be all a history of  mistake repeating itself....

---

A/N:

END

Hope you had a nice reading experience!! 

-mai