3:2

Victoria knew that the only way to bring justice to the people was to expose the illegal activities of the military police and the corrupt king who ruled over them. She had spent months investigating and gathering evidence of their wrongdoings, but now her efforts had come to a dangerous climax.

   The military police had caught on to her plans and had started to plot against her. They knew that she was the one who had leaked all their secrets, and they were determined to put an end to her.

  They began by spreading rumors and lies about her, making it look like she was trying to overthrow the government and ruin the peace and prosperity that the king had brought to the walls. People started to see her as a criminal and a traitor to their country.

  Victoria was devastated by these lies and accusations, but she refused to give up. She knew that the truth would come out eventually, and that justice would prevail. However, the military police had more sinister plans for her.

    They knew that Victoria's weakness was her love for Erwin, and they used this to their advantage. They started to spread rumors that she had betrayed Erwin and had been working with the enemies of the walls all along. They even went as far as to stage fake evidence to support these claims.

    Erwin was torn between his love for Victoria and his duty to the military police. He was forced to investigate the claims against her and try to find evidence to support their accusations. Victoria was heartbroken by his actions, but she knew that he was just doing his job.

    As the investigation progressed, Victoria started to realize the depth of the military police's corruption. They had so much power and influence that they could make or break anyone they wanted, even someone as skilled and determined as herself.

     started to fear for her life as she knew that the military police would stop at nothing to silence her. They had already ruined her reputation and her relationship with Erwin, and she knew that they would not hesitate to take her life if it meant protecting their secrets.

     Victoria and Erwin were forced to go into hiding, knowing that their every move was being watched by the military police. They spent days in a small, cramped room, barely able to speak to each other in fear of being overheard.

     Despite the danger they were in, their love for each other only grew stronger. They clung to each other in the dark room, their bodies entwined as they sought comfort in each other's arms.

      As they lay together, Victoria realized that she had to fight back against the military police. She couldn't let them win, not when so many innocent people were suffering under their rule.

     With renewed determination, Victoria decided to take a stand. She knew that it was risky, but she couldn't let fear control her anymore. With Erwin by her side, she would do whatever it took to bring justice to the people of the walls.

    The military police had underestimated Victoria's strength and determination. They thought that they could break her by tarnishing her reputation and using her love against her, but they were wrong.

    Victoria and Erwin emerged from hiding, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. They knew that it wouldn't be easy, but they were willing to risk everything to bring the truth to light and put an end to the military police's corruption.

    Together, they would fight for justice and for the people of the walls. And no matter what obstacles they faced, they knew that their love for each other would keep them strong.

--

Would it keep them strong?

--